Page 582 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 8248253257257958058158258358458559263268210821582 ... LastLast
Results 6,973 to 6,984 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    hmm thinking painting my 08 sports rims into takata green....
    ryan can you pm me your friend who painted yours into white...thanks

btw is there a such lowering springs = stock in terms of ride comfort?
    i want to lower my fd and i dont want to compromise comfort...

Last edited by fitme; 08-03-2010 at 01:00 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    bmw
    or you could just buy them..
    sorry for the massive picture..

Quote Originally Posted by fitme View Post
    btw is there a such lowering springs = stock in terms of ride comfort?
    i want to lower my fd and i dont want to compromise comfort...

[/IMG]
    Nup,
    Making a modification to your car might/will have a consequence, which will only be apparent if you do it.. if you know what i mean..
    Last edited by ekdez; 08-03-2010 at 01:04 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    10 Honda GE Fit
    They are for FD civics, the springs and the adjuster are seperate to the shock itself if u look carefully... they are put together for the photo only...

Quote Originally Posted by howy View Post
    Those coilover pics are misleading, not exactly for the FD.

The rear coilover setup is actually separate, not 1 piece (as in the springs and the shocks will sit in different locations).
    2010 Honda Jazz GE8
    The One Garage | https://www.facebook.com/togautogroup
    Honda Fit Club Brisbane | https://www.facebook.com/Hondafitbrisbane

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1 CIVIC
    Referring back to stig. I agree with you that the 17's look a little small but at the same time scrubbing is a big problem when you turn corners or hit a tiny pot hole or even seat a few more mates and the wheels would be scrubbing hard. whereas air sus is different u can adjust height at anytime its convenient. I mean if your willing to drive slow and turn corners lightly then big wheels would be the way to go. So what do you suggest stif even if i go 17's and if i drop it too low it would still scrub in the side at the front when i turn either way and ill have to get a camber kit for sure. Tyres would start going bald inside. Or i have the option of getting spacers but then the wheel guard would scrub either way even if i roll them. hmmz dilemma bro

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    its not really the size of the rim that makes it scrub. more to do with the width, offset and tyres. u could have 20x8 +42 and still be fine. if ur offset is too low, and tyres are too wide, then u will scrub regardless of whether its 17" or 20".

if ur scared of potholes on a bigger size rim, u could option for a bigger profile of tyres. it can give u slight better comfort and more space between ur rims and the road

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1 CIVIC
    ok so.. what is the offset range a fd1 civic can have may i ask? offset has to do with how much it sticks out right yeh from the hub so having said that there is a recommended offset for each car right?

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    possibilities are endless for offset and width, easiest way is to pick a wheel you like, see what size,offset and width the manufacture offers and work from there
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    Quote Originally Posted by pairz-reason View Post
    Referring back to stig. I agree with you that the 17's look a little small but at the same time scrubbing is a big problem when you turn corners or hit a tiny pot hole or even seat a few more mates and the wheels would be scrubbing hard. whereas air sus is different u can adjust height at anytime its convenient. I mean if your willing to drive slow and turn corners lightly then big wheels would be the way to go. So what do you suggest stif even if i go 17's and if i drop it too low it would still scrub in the side at the front when i turn either way and ill have to get a camber kit for sure. Tyres would start going bald inside. Or i have the option of getting spacers but then the wheel guard would scrub either way even if i roll them. hmmz dilemma bro
    ive been through the whole spectrum of 16", 17", 18", 19" and 20" wheels while i was on coilovers

if you want 17x7, then you can drop it as low as you want and there wouldnt be any scrubbing issues cos 17x7+45 was the manufactures size for the sport rims

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    not too low to the point where the wheels cant turn though! im saying like 1-3" drop here

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by ekdez View Post
    or you could just buy them..
    sorry for the massive picture..

Nup,
    Making a modification to your car might/will have a consequence, which will only be apparent if you do it.. if you know what i mean..
    where can u buy them like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ51LK
    when bruce banner gets angry and loses it, he turns into the incedible hulk...

...when the incredible hulk gets f*ckin pissed off and loses it, he turns into amurray
    http://images.cainer.net//uploads/peterbrock.jpg
    http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/586...nsigsh7ye2.jpg

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    do u guys think if u could get USDM front fenders and front bar and light u could do a front end conversion?
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ51LK
    when bruce banner gets angry and loses it, he turns into the incedible hulk...

...when the incredible hulk gets f*ckin pissed off and loses it, he turns into amurray
    http://images.cainer.net//uploads/peterbrock.jpg
    http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/586...nsigsh7ye2.jpg

Banned Array
    Car:
    honda civic vti 2008
    im pretty sure you can, they talk about it alot on 8thgen civic