Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    no wonder it looks familiar.. haha. where u get the rear lip from?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Quote Originally Posted by kimang View Post
    not alot.. cos i dont work, so i dont get alot of money
    first mod - get a job.. modifying cars is very frustrating with no coin !!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EM1 JDM B16A
    i ono where he got he rear lip from. but i can ask.

yeah..need a job. but im ok with the car for now. gf+car= shitload of money. =[

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1999 Honda Civic EM1
    Hey Guys, I'm looking at modifying my steering wheel and was wondering which steering wheels will work with the air bag? I've been told an EK9 will do this but I haven't seen a write up of any sort? Does anyone know whether this is possible?.. or any other alternatives with write-ups.

thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    ^ EK9 is straight swap in.. and apparently so is the s2000 AP1 steering wheel. And so is the EP3R steering wheel apprently ...

But EK9 is 100% bolt on working.Not sure about the other 2
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda.
    I guess your referring to a staggered offset wheel..Theres plenty of them available, maybe you can remove the rear wing thats my opinion though other then that your cars clean !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1999 Honda Civic EM1
    Hey. Just wondering whether the airbag will work? I know that the steering wheel will bolt on bit have no idea about airbags. I don't want to die in a car accident.

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    ^yes ek9 steering wheel wif airbag will work.. its all plug and play..
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1999 Honda Civic EM1
    Hey champ. Not to question your knowledge but how sure are you of this? Have you done this yourself? So an EK9 wheel in an EM1? It's just that I have friends telling me that the airbag module is different on audm and won't work. Like it'll fit but airbag won't work? I just don't know what to believe and I guess I want to know before I invest into the steering wheel.

Cheers thanks for your replies so far.

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by VTIREM1 View Post
    Hey champ. Not to question your knowledge but how sure are you of this? Have you done this yourself? So an EK9 wheel in an EM1? It's just that I have friends telling me that the airbag module is different on audm and won't work. Like it'll fit but airbag won't work? I just don't know what to believe and I guess I want to know before I invest into the steering wheel.

Cheers thanks for your replies so far.
    Ek9 steering wheel is straight bolt on to your EM1, many ppl on here have done it before

The only thing that was different was the little conecter for the horn, easy to wire up though

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EM1 JDM B16A
    wat abt a s2k cluster conversion for the em1? how much are ek9 steering wheels going for?

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by kimang View Post
    wat abt a s2k cluster conversion for the em1? how much are ek9 steering wheels going for?
    not sure about the s2k cluster conversion, im guessing it would be difficult and very expensive though. Why not just go ek9 cluster?

EK9 Steering wheels from what I see are going from about 350-500 depending on the condition etc etc. They seem to be rare atm though