Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I'd say Bennjamin is on the money. I've seen NSW cops doing roadside speed checking, with a camera-like unit on a tripod, behind their car. That's the unit checking rego's, I'm told, and it can do the business, very quickly and have offenders side-of-the-road in a flash. Perhaps, since then, the units have been fitted on car roofs?

BTW, have you ever counted the number of police units used for roadside breath testing - amazing!

CHEERS
    NOEL-

Member Array
    Car:
    Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust
    Police scan cars that look suss. I know this cause I was in the back of a police car, and while they were driving me home, they showed me how my car was suss, cause I didn't sign the transfer papers in time, and I was a L plater driving solo. LOL

it's not news that police regularly check regos of cars, my mates old man gets pulled over at least twice a week for driving his car (mate has lost his licence for about the 5th time..)

p.s. http://www.themotorreport.com.au/294...vers-each-hour

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    they can also tune into your conversation if their car is close enough to yours..

Quote Originally Posted by he-tec View Post
    they can also tune into your conversation if their car is close enough to yours..
    Wouldn't that be a invasion of privacy ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz GD
    Quote Originally Posted by he-tec View Post

ROFL here. That's gold.
    Actually they do get a little annoyed if you are on your mobile and give them the bird though.
    Last edited by cazz'shonda; 17-03-2010 at 06:50 AM.