Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochstar_69 View Post
    i have a white euro (will post pics tomoro night) and i have smoke tint on the rear of my car however i cut out the light circles (reverse and tailights, not indicators) and it looks really good. all my mates commented thinking it looks really good night especially i love it.

recommend trying it its only $20 on ebay for the rear tint film. find something similar size like a paint can or something and stencil it and cut it with a stanley knife.
    i was actually thinking of doing something similar to this - cant wait to see photos.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Do it ! dont forget angel eyes

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Hey guys, you can buy the pre-cut tints on eBay from a Sydney seller for 50 bucks.. He sells the tail light kit, and headlight kit.. Atleast it's not permanent and can be removed.. It's basically pre-cut window tint..

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004 Model
    i got the pre cut tints for $20 on ebay-US site. (search - acura tsx smoke lights)

here are the pics of my car with them, shes real dirty just took it after work today.

it really makes it look tuff i think with the skunk2 exhaust hanging as well.

the indicator is still very visible my dad followed me the other day when it was sunny and he said he could see it fine.

I cut the light outlines out using a stanley i obviously did not cut them on the light itself i took them off and did on some cardboard its a bit tricky, but it gets easier as u cut them out i used a stanley knife and a water bottle which was roughly the same diameter as the lights,

the outside break lights are a slight oval shape so u may have to put it on and off a few times till your happy.

let me know what you think.
    Last edited by Lochstar_69; 19-03-2010 at 05:18 PM.

Member Array
    i got the pre cut tints for $20 on ebay-US site. (search - acura tsx smoke lights)

here are the pics of my car with them, shes real dirty just took it after work today.

it really makes it look tuff i think with the skunk2 exhaust hanging as well.

the indicator is still very visible my dad followed me the other day when it was sunny and he said he could see it fine.

I cut the light outlines out using a stanley i obviously did not cut them on the light itself i took them off and did on some cardboard its a bit tricky, but it gets easier as u cut them out i used a stanley knife and a water bottle which was roughly the same diameter as the lights,

the outside break lights are a slight oval shape so u may have to put it on and off a few times till your happy.

let me know what you think.
    looks good man

i might end up doing the same thing!

thanks,
    ~Ray

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Nice work Lochstar, that looks tough!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004 Model
    Ha please dont call me that! My name is Lachie ha my old MSN username :P

cheers guys will put up some pics of it washed tomoro looks much better clean

Quote Originally Posted by Simonnn View Post
    Nice work Lochstar, that looks tough!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Dont tint headlights... makes car look cheap!

Take the time to do it properly, black out the internal chrome and make the indicators clear

see below vvvv

Last edited by EUR003act; 21-03-2010 at 12:32 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004 Model
    yeh but your car is so good it sets the level too high,

i just purchased the CRF250R so my budget is pretty restrictive atm lol.

but yeh yours look mad

EUR003act is right. plus u dont have to worry about getting defect and drive hassle free.

tinting ur taillights or headlights degrades the car. the car is a luxury, not a race car/bat mobile. (Y)

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    yeh but your car is so good it sets the level too high,

i just purchased the CRF250R so my budget is pretty restrictive atm lol.

but yeh yours look mad
    lol im not sure if your being sarcastic or not...

but ill say thanks anyway

mmmm CRF250... nice! i got WR/YZF250