Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic, Mugen convert
    my whole car is dynamatted and i still get the door rattle, but i have a pretty hafty sound system. my advice is if you are confident, just take off ur door panel and tighten everything up every now and then. heavy bass will loosen the tightest screws over time.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Mythbusters thought heavy bass could loosen your rectum too.

u mean the rattle comes from there????? and u can hear in the car.... so the rattle does not come from the dash?????

Quote Originally Posted by threesix View Post
    jacked it up..took the front left rim off.

felt around to pin point the rattle. it was in a ****ingly tricky place too! lol)

double sided tape and some hardcore duct tape. rattle fixed!!!!

super happy cause i hate rattles.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    my rattle sounded like it was coming from the dash but it wasnt.it was kinda near the a-pilla.

and since most of the plastic has been ripped out of my front guards it was easy to find the source of the rattle and fix it.
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

my rattle sounded like it was coming from the dash but it wasnt.it was kinda near the a-pilla.

and since most of the plastic has been ripped out of my front guards it was easy to find the source of the rattle and fix it.
    u mean that the front plastic guards are off bcos the tyres are touching the guards when u lower the car?

there are some rattles in my car that comes from the dash near the a-pillar. so to fix this i need to take off the whole guards. But whats inside there that cause the rattles??? i can imagine that there are only bolts and nuts in there and i don think that the bolts and nuts are loose.

thank u.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    yeah. big rims + lowered = bye bye plastic.

there was a bit of metal on metal that i found that was making the rattle.

if its the same as mine you'll be able to tell by tapping the panels with your finger around where the rattle is coming from.

if its the same as mine you'll be able to tell by tapping the panels with your finger around where the rattle is coming from.
    ok.... will check it out when i m bored and free....

sory but cant seem to locate where the rattle from... do u mind taking some pics just as to show where the area is???? thank u

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    I cant upload photos at work and don’t have a computer at home. Or a camera. Lol

Mine was coming from the front quarter panel just under the side mirror. Without the plastic taken off you wont be able to see anything when looking under the wheel arch.

You might have to take the plastic off….

I cant upload photos at work and don’t have a computer at home. Or a camera. Lol

Mine was coming from the front quarter panel just under the side mirror. Without the plastic taken off you wont be able to see anything when looking under the wheel arch.

You might have to take the plastic off….
    sure... thank u....

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    is that where the rattle is coming from for you?

mine was sounding like it was from the very side end of the dash. but it was a rattle is the wheel well.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Honda Civic VTI-L
    Mate, considering its the stock system, turn the bass down!, and bingo no more virbate