Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Euro Lux
    TBH I see no point having a manual unless you're driving a sports car, which a Euro, unless modded heavily, is not IMO Auto for me.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    i got a cl9 manual lux, it is the best manual car compare what I had drive before. only i don't like is the 1st gear is too wide. but I don't go to the same car just from auto to manual. will you like the new euro? that is nice car too.
    Accord Basic

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 WRX WRP10
    Yeah I've realised going to the same car but manual is not what i want. ive got the euro on carsales now and im looking at Forrester XT or a WRX

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...d=1267204A7B22

:-D

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by sodhi90 View Post
    Yeah I've realised going to the same car but manual is not what i want. ive got the euro on carsales now and im looking at Forrester XT or a WRX

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...d=1267204A7B22

:-D
    Good choice though they'll drive like shit compared to your euro...In saying that, the extra power will be nice.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 WRX WRP10
    yeah definitely right! The euro is a very nice drive! but im young and i want POWWERRRR!!!! like jeremy clarkson always yells haha :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 2003
    sorry to go off topic a little but how did you get the foglights on the standard model?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by djpro1 View Post
    sorry to go off topic a little but how did you get the foglights on the standard model?
    There are fog light kits available for purchase

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 WRX WRP10
    EBAY there pretty cheap too, i just got an auto electrician to wire it up.

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    well good luck sodhi90!

man i have the same colour euro as you and also in auto ... i have been thinking the last few days whether i should sell up and get a manual euro and do some work on it.... OR get something that is faster like a rex or evo (i want sedan).

But looking online and thinking abt it more, i just cant live with the poor interior in those cars. The euro (although not the best), has a very nice interior and its just such a pleasure to sit in. If only we had the acura TL in oz, i would sell up for a tl-s for sure! (but then again, still auto lol)

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Limited Edition
    I think my new plan is to keep the auto euro for another 1-2 years, spend minimal on mods, possibly just swaybar and then switch to a golf gti (at least it's semi practical)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R and M35
    drive manual! all cars i had and currently have are all manual.. just boring driving auto (its a personal choice and opinion)

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by iLlusion10 View Post
    I think my new plan is to keep the auto euro for another 1-2 years, spend minimal on mods, possibly just swaybar and then switch to a golf gti (at least it's semi practical)
    minimal mods = INJEN