Page 46 of 246 FirstFirst ... 36434445464748495696146 ... LastLast

Thread: cu2 mods

Wow thats a lot of accessories spent on. I might consider getting the lux then if youre paying close to that. Owell each of their own taste and preference... U can ask them to get the kits coz some parents might like them. Like my mum, she likes a nice body kit to go with her car, and even rims too.
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    Milano Red EM1, CU2 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by nxn75u View Post
    Wow thats a lot of accessories spent on. I might consider getting the lux then if youre paying close to that. Owell each of their own taste and preference... U can ask them to get the kits coz some parents might like them. Like my mum, she likes a nice body kit to go with her car, and even rims too.
    they were going to get side skirts but they cant cause of their stupid mud flaps

Sell the side skirts on ebay or gumtree or even here in the parts for sale section.. haha.. but I mean if your parents want mobility and hence i dont think getting it lowered would be a wise choice... Just get yours really low and it would do the trick!
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by jks24 View Post
    oh ok they paid like 40kfor the base only had it 1month
    Praja6 apparently just got a base model for 34,500, so i guess is comes down to shopping around for the best deal.

Member Array
    Car:
    SeeYou2
    yeh but I think jks24 means his parents paid $40k including the $5k accessories so therefore it's $35k without which is pretty similar.
    (づ ̄3 ̄)づ

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto
    u forget denot that the rims on the lux are better

in fact i like them so much i wont change them for a long time. they look particularly good at night when reflecting light
    ホンダ・アコード ・ユーロ

Member Array
    Car:
    SeeYou2
    "Better" in what sense? That they're bigger? That they reflect light at night? That the tires are harder to find? Not having a go at you, just wanna know how they're "better".
    (づ ̄3 ̄)づ

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 & 03 S2K
    I guess we can argue that the lux is not worth it over standard all day long but it comes down to preferences. Some will prefer the ~$7k in their pockets while others prefer the features.

For me, its the features. The leather is better than the CL9 one and also not like the Mazda or subaru leather. It has other things as well, like 18" wheels, seat warmers, 8 way electric and memory seats, sunroof, auto dimming mirror, auto leveling xenons with washers and parking sensors front and rear.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux

Oh wow it does look great i suppose. Which brand of navigation do you use?
    IN3RTIA

Member Array
    Car:
    MY00 DC2R
    does it work well with the factory knob?

do you stil have to use the touchscreen to make phone call (tap the number pad)?
    Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    currently using IGO maps now

and It doen't have bluetooth on device

and everthing is working