Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by pure_na View Post
    lmao please don't compare the interior. i reckon the dc5r has the blandest interior ever used in a honda. i personally like the dc2r interior quite a lot, and if you don't that's fine, but the dc5r interior is not worth a mention in any argument anywhere. don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with it, but there is *nothing* special about it. i wouldn't say i bought a dc2r over a dc5r because of the interior, no matter how much i prefer the interior (quite a lot tbh).
    i don't think the dc5R/S has the blandest interior, i mean look at the cluster, with the white dials, needles pointing down to give race car look, amber lighting. The cluster itself has more character then the whole dc2R interior, which infact is just black plastics and the dials and intrustments clogged in the middle of the dash console.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by pure_na View Post
    lmao please don't compare the interior. i reckon the dc5r has the blandest interior ever used in a honda. i personally like the dc2r interior quite a lot, and if you don't that's fine, but the dc5r interior is not worth a mention in any argument anywhere. don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with it, but there is *nothing* special about it. i wouldn't say i bought a dc2r over a dc5r because of the interior, no matter how much i prefer the interior (quite a lot tbh). it's like saying i bought a ford over a holden because of the look of the badge....really? that's why you bought the ford? the look of the badge?
    Uhhhh have you read my post??? before you go all defensive, re-read my post...where did i compare the interior of both cars? or did i say that the dc5r has "such an awesome interior! much better than dc2r"...come on pure na...lets put aside our ego and wake up to reality..."dc5r have the blandest interior..." ur opinion, fair enough, feel better now?? LOL...i actually agree and think the dc5r interior is too plain...wish it could be like the interior of the fn2r...
    Bought a car cos a badge??holden and ford?? what....what are you saying? What you did there was a very bad example of a paralleled scenario.
    Last edited by Zinyo; 19-04-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    There is a thread called "what do you not like about honda integras" if your going to complain about the interior go there.
    Last edited by Wez_R; 20-04-2010 at 12:15 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinyo View Post
    Uhhhh have you read my post??? before you go all defensive, re-read my post...where did i compare the interior of both cars? or did i say that the dc5r has "such an awesome interior! much better than dc2r"...come on pure na...lets put aside our ego and wake up to reality..."dc5r have the blandest interior..." ur opinion, fair enough, feel better now?? LOL...i actually agree and think the dc5r interior is too plain...wish it could be like the interior of the fn2r...
    Bought a car cos a badge??holden and ford?? what....what are you saying? What you did there was a very bad example of a paralleled scenario.
    wow ok. first off, i wasn't getting defensive, like i said in MY post, interior's don't really mean much to me at all. i like mine, but it's not why i bought my car.
    secondly, IF i misunderstood you, i apologize. if i am correct (as it's on the page before this), you said something along the lines of, "come to think of it, that's why i bought a dc5r, the dc2r is old styling and interior is outdated". now, from that i gathered you were saying the dc5r's inteiror is much better. i didn't even focus on the fact that i disagreed, i just said that it's a poor argument as to why a dc5r is better - the interior. Now, considering you told me to re-read your post, i did. When you said what you said - "i bought a dc5r because the dc2r is old styling and interior is outdated" (or something like that) - you clearly didn't compare the interior of both cars, and obviously didn't mean that the interior of the dc5r is much better styling. you meant...what exactly?
    and lastly, my comparison of badges was to give an example of something that is on a car that makes absalutely no difference whatsoever, and saying that one simple interior over another simple interior (as even you agree, they're pretty simple inteirors) was the reason one car is better is, imo, silly.
    oh and btw, i have no idea where my ego comes into all this lol. if YOU read one of MY posts (can't remember what page), i actually said that all logic points towards a dc5r being a better car...clearly my 'ego' clouds my vision and i worship all things dc2r. i just didn't compare interiors of the two.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Guy's. Its personal opinions to state what you perfer DC5R or DC2R. Lets just leave it like that and others respect it. Simple.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    I think the interior of the DC5 looks pretty tacky and cheap tbh. DC2 is bland but it doesn't look cheap IMO.

If you think you'd like an Elise, get a DC2R. If not, get a DC5R.

I personally much prefer the DC2R -- It really comes down to personal preference. I feel like i'm in a go kart with the DC2R, DC5 'feels' heavy.

Pff.. DC2-R Interior is way better and makes the car way better.

*ducks for cover*

Rofl.

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3

vs

dc2r interior is too old and outdated i agree.
    no way a dc5r interior is bland..
    i will take the dc5r/s over dc2r anyday just because its newer..

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Dc2r

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    [red] fn2
    DC5R more sexxy