Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by 45SET View Post
    You make is sound so sincere with the "LOL" at the...

I'm more then happy to end it, because I don't think you even know what you are arguing about anymore. You've moved on from "DC5S is better then AUDM DC5R" to "AUDM DC5R isn't a real JDM DC5R" to "Weight has nothing to do with how a car performs.

You are still learning... yet you are telling us our car's aren't good... wow...

The 02-04 JDM Type S is in a best motoring video of the 02-04 Type R.

For your information, I'm not getting upset... just think that some of your statements are incorrect.

Last sentence makes no scene what so ever.
    ^ What he said.

Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by 45SET View Post
    You make is sound so sincere with the "LOL" at the...

I'm more then happy to end it, because I don't think you even know what you are arguing about anymore. You've moved on from "DC5S is better then AUDM DC5R" to "AUDM DC5R isn't a real JDM DC5R" to "Weight has nothing to do with how a car performs

You are still learning... yet you are telling us our car's aren't good... wow...

The 02-04 JDM Type S is in a best motoring video of the 02-04 Type R.

For your information, I'm not getting upset... just think that some of your statements are incorrect.

Last sentence makes no scene what so ever.

WOW is there really a 02-04 JDM Type S? which volume? wheres the vid on you or whereever???, post it plus technical specs and everything!!!!!!.....im excited to see

oops typo about my last previous sentence, i meant to say I'd like to laugh at your post but dont want coz it might upset you....

"my last sentence makes no scene what so ever".....right and take a look at yours buddy
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 22-04-2010 at 11:56 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    in that case for example Car A = 10hp and Car B = 11hp......Car A would win coz it has more hp???, see this is why it makes me laugh but i shouldnt

Define MORE and define a LITTE BIT.....
    You're more than welcome to believe whatever you want to believe:
    (That a AUDM DC5S is much better than an AUDM DC5R, That weight has nothing to do with performance, that you are always right and so on)
    Theres is no point contuing this discussion if you are soing to start arguing based on definitions.
    In what kind of world is 225hp not more than 220hp?
    What is even the point of arguing the definitions of more and alittle?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by DC5.Raven View Post
    You're more than welcome to believe whatever you want to believe:
    (That a AUDM DC5S is much better than an AUDM DC5R, That weight has nothing to do with performance, that you are always right and so on)
    Theres is no point contuing this discussion if you are soing to start arguing based on definitions.
    In what kind of world is 225hp not more than 220hp?
    What is even the point of arguing the definitions of more and alittle?
    LMAO! alright if theres no point how about we shake on it (that includes 45SET and acurabot), hey im the one offering you here.
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 22-04-2010 at 12:10 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    WOW...so much has happened since i last logged on...lol
    EVLGTR, wether you want to take this as an offence or a constructive comment..take it with an open mind.
    Whatever it is you're trying to achieve making us realise that we dont own the JDM DC5R; we already know that and to answer your question, i think we do enjoy driving the AUDM DC5R regardless, so anything you say to convince us otherwise doesnt really matter to the owners of DC5R/S. 5R or 5S or 2R we like/hate different things about them. If you really claim to be so knowledgeable as "you" seem to think...which i personally dont think you are...i think it is you who need to "get over it" and move on. If you read your posts, you would realise you claim to be the most "correct" person in Ozhonda, but you are not...so go buy yourself watever car you want and argue about it not being a "JDM" model as chance are a large percentage of cars here are different to AUS production mainly due to our low octane fuel and other factors...dont whinge, harden up, and dont expect anyone to agree with you when you act like the way you do...

Member Array
    Car:
    VteC
    ^^^ NIce mate love your response +1
    rep if you find a good post

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinyo View Post
    WOW...so much has happened since i last logged on...lol
    EVLGTR, wether you want to take this as an offence or a constructive comment..take it with an open mind.
    Whatever it is you're trying to achieve making us realise that we dont own the JDM DC5R; we already know that and to answer your question, i think we do enjoy driving the AUDM DC5R regardless, so anything you say to convince us otherwise doesnt really matter to the owners of DC5R/S. 5R or 5S or 2R we like/hate different things about them. If you really claim to be so knowledgeable as "you" seem to think...which i personally dont think you are...i think it is you who need to "get over it" and move on. If you read your posts, you would realise you claim to be the most "correct" person in Ozhonda, but you are not...so go buy yourself watever car you want and argue about it not being a "JDM" model as chance are a large percentage of cars here are different to AUS production mainly due to our low octane fuel and other factors...dont whinge, harden up, and dont expect anyone to agree with you when you act like the way you do...
    Thanks for your heartfelt essay LOL, i dont claim to be knowledgable, i never said i was in the first place. You guys are assuming i have knowledge. Im just trying to bring out the truth about our DC5R how it got refined over the years with the S thats all and if these guys get offended or loves their NON JDM DC5R then let it be.......LOL

Some of these guys, such as 45SET, are EVEN trying to correct me without any proof, images or video, whatsoever. LMAO

I gotta admit this is for the fun of it. Even yourself take this thread pretty serious since you're obliged to reply to my post. Heck, i even wanna make friends with them or yourself at this point and im still getting no reply or a hint of friendship

Perhaps insecurity?

...for the record i did buy myself a JDM car *coughs* "imported JDM" which is a Skyline R32 GTR so theres no need for me to whinge
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 22-04-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    in that case for example Car A = 10hp and Car B = 11hp......Car A would win coz it has more hp???, see this is why it makes me laugh but i shouldnt

Define MORE and define a LITTE BIT.....
    you do know there is more to the picture than just a quoted peak figure?

what about torque? power band? gearing/final drive? tyres? weight distribution? clutch? total weight? etc etc even small thing like tyre pressue can make a huge different

all these would effect the result and i won't be surprised an optimised car A can beat car B.

seriously the more you speak, the more you show that you know very little.

there is a BM type r group test video and an EP3 beats a DC5R while EP3 only has 158kw. try to search it on youtube.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    737 - Ventura Bus
    ...for the record i did buy myself a JDM car *coughs* "imported JDM" which is a Skyline R32 GTR so theres no need for me to whinge

but what did you get? Because we all know that in order to have the true JDM R32 it has to be the VSPECII unless you prefer the N1 because it has no ABS or aircon...or maybe because it didnt come with the brembos that makes it not the true R32 GTR............................................... ..ohh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..
    If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Thread should be closed... Dc4 vtir is the cruiser type for thay body, dc2r is the boy racer.... Dc5r is boy racer, dc5s is cruise.

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    dont feed the troll ay

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by bungsai View Post
    but what did you get? Because we all know that in order to have the true JDM R32 it has to be the VSPECII unless you prefer the N1 because it has no ABS or aircon...or maybe because it didnt come with the brembos that makes it not the true R32 GTR............................................... ..ohh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..
    LOL interested in my 32 GTR all of a sudden??, nah ive only got the ordinary run-of-the-mill R32 GTR, when i got it the RB26 Engine was kept stock, The suspension and brakes were of Nismo, rear diff was replaced as well, had an aftermarket oil cooler...etc.

Anyway i dont wanna talk about it more in here coz its out of the topic and afraid i might start another feedback.

Why dont you come to our domain skylinesdownunder.com, register yourself and we'll talk extensively with the boys?