Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    Quote Originally Posted by racerwannabe View Post
    Besides fitment you should consider how these very heavy wheels are gonna affect the way your car drives. If you dont really care about handling then go for it but if you do steer clear. Looks aren't everything and you cant see your sick wheels when you are driving.
    heavy? i dint see him mention the weight of the wheels... did you?

Member Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    Quote Originally Posted by raffyboy View Post
    So what do you guys suggest?

well im thinking now of getting 19x8 +40 or +30 for the front then camber it then 19x8.5 for the rear camber it

what do you guys think?
    depends what the rear offset it is, iv got 19x8 +40 front and 19x9 +35 rears, fronts need no camber, im riding about 60mm of the ground at the front with guards rolled and i dont scrub, running minimal camber on the rear and riding very flush, never scrubs either, but ive rolled and pulled the rear guards, modified the rear bumper etc... i put some 18x9 +25's on the other day in the rear and they sat very nice and im gonna chuck some 18X10 +10's on next weekend and see if i can make it work, should be fun!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by euro_tr4sh View Post
    heavy? i dint see him mention the weight of the wheels... did you?
    Nope but it's an important factor to consider.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R and M35
    depends what the rear offset it is, iv got 19x8 +40 front and 19x9 +35 rears, fronts need no camber, im riding about 60mm of the ground at the front with guards rolled and i dont scrub, running minimal camber on the rear and riding very flush, never scrubs either, but ive rolled and pulled the rear guards, modified the rear bumper etc... i put some 18x9 +25's on the other day in the rear and they sat very nice and im gonna chuck some 18X10 +10's on next weekend and see if i can make it work, should be fun!
    Sounds alright but ill be getting camber arms first and see what i can do with the car

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord CM5
    def want a pic of 18x10 +10's on a euro. im thinking about going 9.5 +22 on the rears
    ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS ROCK FAKESH*T

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R and M35
    thats what i want 9.5 on the rear

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9
    look at these sites and work it out

visual reference:
    http://rimtuck.com/thumbnails.php?

offset calc:
    http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    18x10 wohoo

what do you's reckon?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rims..jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	13901  

Too chrome for me. But should be alright.
    What size?

ye didnt want to make it too sport. so got a a japish style in chrome. there 19's +45. you reckon they'll be flush or need spacers?

Nah run some spacers if you want, but I wouldn't recommend for obvious reasons... +40 would be ok flush, +35 with a little -camber would look nice!