Getting EF9 registered in QLD

Thinking of getting one from either VIC or NSW, any problems with getting an EF9 registered in QLD?
    Let me know guys.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    EF8 crx
    is it an import?
    if it is make sure U got:
    1. Import approval/compliance number (can get this from D.O.T.A.R.S. I can pm you number)
    2. Proof of compliance that states it meets Australian Design Rules (ADRs) - for example original engineer certificate (this should have been done when the car was given first registered in Australia.
    3. Get the VIN number/Engine number/Rego number from seller and REVs check the car. (make sure U see it for yourself or someone to check it out for you, you don't want to buy a vehicle with tampered VINs (irregularity), coz U'll have big problems regoing it)

Again laws differ in each state, so better check with your state...

Thanks ajbm for your help. It will definitely be an important. I haven't got those info available yet as I'm making sure that it can definitely be registered 100%.
    Would be good to chat to any QLDer with an EF9

thanks again mate!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    if its been registered in VIC or NSW you shouldn't have any issues with registering it in QLD. You should just need the other states rego papers and a QLD safety certificate