Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC eg(dead)kw298 ,FD1
    mines done 5000km in 3 months ;(
    heel n toe 4 the win just don't try to copy the pro's stile holding the clutch down and revving the crap out of it

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    Am I the only that thinks that the pedal set up on the FD makes it harder to heel and toe? I find most of the time when light braking i have to revmtach before I apply the brake ..

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    practice makes perfect, i usually toe toe under light braking lol
    Winton 1:37.76 Phillip Island 1:55.27

Wow 70k sounds like premature wear, my cars done 150k and i only just started noticing the slipping during the 140k's. Mechanic said I had about 30% clutch left and was due for replacement. Looking at getting it replaced on my 160k. Drove my car reasonably hard during my phase from 10-100km's have been driving alot more conservative lately tho bcoz i want my car to last a little while longer

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC eg(dead)kw298 ,FD1
    it will make it a bit easier to have the break adjusted a bit lower about the height of the accelerator i reckon. But yeah ask the Stig says practice makes perfect. toe toe best way to go, not pro stile with one toe and rev the crap out of your clutch , my old civic died b4 the clutch went hahahah picture to the left.
    Last edited by kawai; 12-05-2010 at 03:41 PM.