Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Most reputable tyre dealers would not charge for this (providing you brought the tyres from them) as it has been a known problem with tyres for many years. An easy way to check if it is the tyre causing the problem is that it would cause the vehicle to pull the opposite way when you change sides. It is then just a matter of putting the offending tyre on the rear.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro R CL7
    I changed over the front tyres and car then pulled to the right which proves it is the tyre causing the problem.
    I then put the offending tyre on the rear and all is well. Car drives like new.
    Will be back at the tyre shop tomorrow demanding a replacement tyre . As far as Im concerned the problem tyre is not safe
    even though it is now on the rear with no pulling. At 120 euro each you would expect better..

Many thanks for all the advice.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVEURO View Post
    I changed over the front tyres and car then pulled to the right which proves it is the tyre causing the problem.
    I then put the offending tyre on the rear and all is well. Car drives like new.
    Will be back at the tyre shop tomorrow demanding a replacement tyre . As far as Im concerned the problem tyre is not safe
    even though it is now on the rear with no pulling. At 120 euro each you would expect better..

Many thanks for all the advice.
    I am happy my advice helped. It is not a problem with the tyre, nor is it dangerous. Actually it is quite common & the common thought in the trade is it is caused by the belts being slightly off center. I seriously doubt they will replace the tyre.