Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    haha
    i've seen this car too
    and it's the real deal

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    sure does look ike an import got the fluro blue chassis code and the yellow badge
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    I didn't know you could import EKs. Not under SEVS anyway.

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    I love internet experts.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

I've always wondered. Why cant you just look at the VIN? if its says EK9 then its real? or is there something im missing here?

Member Array
    Car:
    baron
    I didn't know you could import EKs. Not under SEVS anyway.
    You cant. Like MOST of the others CTR's in aus, its a personal Import and has a pretty shiney yellow badge on the firewall.

I've always wondered. Why cant you just look at the VIN? if its says EK9 then its real? or is there something im missing here?
    People were just assuming that it wasn't genuine because so many people try to sell mock ups. Only 1 or 2 people on here have seen it up close enough to say if it is... But like I said, if it was a mock up... they've gone to a lot of effort. But its not... its real.

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    who in there righteous mind would spend big bucks to have a mock up of an EK9 in aus. Its just stupidity. With that amount of money u can make it look 10x better and 10x faster. Or if your really desperate for one, wait around there's gonna be one for sale sooner or later.

Only yanks would have mock ups becuz they can't get the real thing unlike us.

This whole thread really shits me! This is like the 2nd or 3rd time that this car has popped up on ozhonda with people questioning it.

Its been for sale for a very long time even though its had countless people "test drive" it. The very same people who don't even have $100 to their name. The same people who question its legitimacy and the same people who then say...... "Hmmmm its not as quick as I thought it would be..... I'll think about it!"

****ing tyre kickers.
    DLUG Racing

it says the colour is "Peral White"... i thought the only white the EK9's came in was Championship? 0_o
    or are they both the same....?

Member Array
    Car:
    EF9 SiR & CRV
    Quote Originally Posted by SIKCVC
    will he swap for a genuine import EG? lol.
    hahaha yeah i wanna swap my car for it! lol.. plus cash adjustment...
    [EXE Crew]
    JDM EF9 SiR

Member Array
    Car:
    EU3 CIVIC
    yea.. i'd seen the car around the place.. usually parked outside a internet cafe

looked like a pretty good fake to me LOL... i still think 25k starting price is a bit rich though..