Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    Hahaha, Williams and mclaren! What about all the noobs causing carnage lol
    - MTA APPRENTICESHIP PLUS - SHIFT PERFORMANCE - +++++++

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    Yeh Vettel is definately rattled.. 4 safety cars but Webber was still able to pull away easily on all occasions. Shumi apparently got a penalty for overtaking Alonso on the last corner after the safety car came in

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    20 sec pen, brings him back to 12th

Member Array
    Car:
    RNN14
    impressive drive from alonso...

he was the only dude who made the race actually interesting... starting from pits all the way to 6th... that takes a fair effort... especially at Monaco

Member Array
    Car:
    Gen 2 CRX; DC2R
    Don't agree with penalty on Schu. Old rival Damon Hill was race steward...suss! They should seriously appeal that decision. The rules are kinda grey.

I'm wrapped for Webber. He's become HOT PROPERTY! Similar to Nigel Mansell who blossomed at age 33.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame888 View Post
    Don't agree with penalty on Schu. Old rival Damon Hill was race steward...suss! They should seriously appeal that decision. The rules are kinda grey.
    I agree that it is pretty dodgy since they are using rule 40.13 which states - "If the race ends whilst the safety car is deployed it will enter the pit-lane at the end of the last lap and the cars will take the chequered flag as normal without overtaking."

It seems the drivers got the message that the safety car was coming in on that final lap before the end of the lap and not that the race would finish under safety car.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    Yeah i thought Schumi should have got that

it was fair and he passed after alonso after the line..
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome You Abourd!..

DC2R/DC5R Parts for SALE!

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 Civic VTi
    whats the point of the safety car coming in if that rule applies. He might as well have brought the cars home.

I dont think anyone knew of the rule. When the safety car went in, they all went for it, otherwise why would alonso have gone wide if he wasnt pushing it. The commentators didnt know it, they thought it was legit.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    Webber!!!!!!!! What a sik kient!!!!! Webber for world champ!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    YES webber on pole, Vettel having a sook once a again. Webber needs to have a really good start though, Webber's starts have been quite poor, and with Hamilton next to him in a faster car it's not going to be easy. If Webber stays in front by the 1st corner I'd say he wins it if he doesnt make any mistakes or the car is reliable.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    Vettel and hamilton can launch. Thats why when webber in on pole i get really nervous. Luckily its not too long of a straight. He'd be fkd in bahrain. lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Gen 2 CRX; DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by FDBenni View Post
    YES webber on pole, Vettel having a sook once a again. Webber needs to have a really good start though, Webber's starts have been quite poor, and with Hamilton next to him in a faster car it's not going to be easy. If Webber stays in front by the 1st corner I'd say he wins it if he doesnt make any mistakes or the car is reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by FLICK View Post
    Vettel and hamilton can launch. Thats why when webber in on pole i get really nervous. Luckily its not too long of a straight. He'd be fkd in bahrain. lol
    Definitely agree. Webber is shit from the line. Whoever gets to the first corner first should win the race. Let's hope Webber has been practicing his starts then, hey.

Vettel is now even more rattled than before. It was funny looking at him after qualy and in the press conference. Seems he can't believe someone is actually quicker than him.