Quote Originally Posted by euro_tr4sh View Post
    19x8 +40f and 19x9 +35r work miester s1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Did you have to do much guard work ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03'
    Hi im newto this forum just though i would say
    I saw some civic type R rims today at the Honda wreckers ( decent condition), but they were selling them for a friend! The look so clean and nice! especially with the red honda emblem, awesome 6 spoke! Would look so good on a euro ( hopefully getting mine soon!)

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Say if i go down the path of either 18's or 19's, with low king springs, will i need new shocks, camber adjustment and all those ongoing issues??? If alot of parts need to be changed then i will probably leave it stock then... Im not going rediculously low or anything.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Charmander
    how low do kings springs go? when i had ebiach springs i cant remember how low they went (roughly $500) but it went really well with my stock shocks, i didnt use a camber kit it didnt really affect my tyres as long as u rotate them evern 5000kms i dont think it sould be an issue,

Member Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    Quote Originally Posted by elitee View Post
    Did you have to do much guard work ?
    yeh, removed inner lining all round, rears have been rolled and pulled, pulled the rear bumper off and shaved the arch lip right down and cut off the tab that hold the bumper to the rear quarter, fronts have been rolled and pulled, rears are very flush, you can fit a credit card between the tyre and the guard but thats about it.... fronts are a bit sunken though, need a camber kit and some 10mm bol on spacers and it'll look much better

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Yeah - while your car looks insane, i couldnt have it that low, or modify it that much. I dont want to go down the whole modifying path again and all that. Especially the roads around here arnt perfect so yeah...
    Honda Accord Euro

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by Neesmo31 View Post
    Thanks - your car obviously lowered? If so what breed? Thanks.
    Lowered on Buddyclub N+ coilovers

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwilliam View Post
    how low do kings springs go? when i had ebiach springs i cant remember how low they went (roughly $500) but it went really well with my stock shocks, i didnt use a camber kit it didnt really affect my tyres as long as u rotate them evern 5000kms i dont think it sould be an issue,
    The king springs should be between 20mm - 40mm I think. There are 2 or 3 different types you can get

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Thanks for all your help guys with that. A set of 18's and 19's i was looking at sold so im still looking. Will love when tax time comes lol. I will hopefully have a new setup on before the july 4th cruise.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Just a thought, say i wanted to keep stock rims but lower it to 100mm maximum road height, would eibach or kings suffice? Or would i need a coilover to acheive that height?
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hmm after alot of research i think I would like to buy coilovers as they might be the way to go. I have heard alot of good things about the Teins on euro's, my question is, with coilovers installed, can i soften them up enough to make it feel stock again?

I really dont want to tear bushes out or deform the steel (i have heard anything around 10 kilo spring rates can deform the metal of the car rather than flex the shocks/springs) So people running the tein SS, good or bad reviews?

Just want to do something to the car come tax time... In saying that though i have seen the SS's retailing at $2400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Neesmo31; 01-06-2010 at 07:48 AM.
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    work vs-xx 18x8 +38 front and rear. Mess rims looks classy yet bit sporty =)