Member Array
    Car:
    99 ek1 h/b

new front and rear lights

Hello,
    I am wanting to give my car a lil different look. I love the jdm look, i am interested in picking up some new tail lights can you guys show me some pics of some ones you have or know of that arent stock aussie ones. All i can find is crappy chrome ones dont particulary like those ones. Also any front projectors, hid's and those halo front lights that you know of. Not to familiar with what they are called.
    Its for a Ek1 hatch
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by 02ZZI; 02-05-2005 at 09:33 PM. Reason: could of been worded better

Yeah Ive got loads somewhere on the comp. from when i was interested, ill search for them, chances are theyll already be posted by the time i find them lol
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    just DIY the blackout thingy to ur headlights

as below:

Quote Originally Posted by |N|
    just DIY the blackout thingy to ur headlights

as below:
    That looks pretty good - how do you do it? I'd like to do that to mine...

Member Array
    Car:
    baron
    Has anyone done the tutorial for blacking out the the EK headlighs? I know there are a few floating around. Maybe an ozhonda person should do one.

Member Array
    Car:
    99 ek1 h/b
    thats not a bad idea. but still i think the "halo lights" will be more to more my taste...

okies wheres all my brochures *me searches*......................................... ............... okies (y)

There's a few options u could go for.
    - Ebay import from the US. u can get black Halo projectors for $85US, then its about $100US to post here. get urself a conversion site and check that option
    -www.cybercentury.com.au .. at autosalon they said it was roughly $300-350 for 96-98 Projector Headlights with Angel eyes, they're located in springvale in victoria.
    -www.undergroundimports.com.au does them for about $400 i think...

i mean its up to you.. ebay can get you a lot of things, but the money you save, and the time it takes the ****ing things to get here, its not really worth it. you save about $20-60... where as u save an extra paycheck and order some from here.

Hully

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    for the EK's, imo go the blacked out 'ctr/jdm' style lights, or even the angel eyes if that's ur taste, but i fink the angel eyes suits the eg better...

as for tail lights, i've yet to see a decent aftermarket one that's nice. there is just none. they're all crappy chromed altezzas or are the ones wif ugly round brake and indicator lights wif black/fake cf housing, still look like crappy altezzas. i think either the full cleared out white rear lights (defect possibility, but wot isn't) or go the DIY 'spray it darker' style. i don't mind it on sum cars... but in the end, the stock ek rear lights r the best
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    99 ek1 h/b
    yeah same i am yet to find ones that look better then the stocks. Would be nice if you could get the white bit on the tail light red so its completely red.

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by 02ZZI
    yeah same i am yet to find ones that look better then the stocks. Would be nice if you could get the white bit on the tail light red so its completely red.
    i ve seen them on ebay ... if u r willin to deal with them