Thread: Neeed help.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S

Neeed help.

ok. so i bought a dc5s not long ago. the owner said that the car is stock standard. and it pretty much is. however when i heard the car i can tell it isnt? i think the exhaust has been changed. dont get me wrong it sounds good. but is there anyway i can find out, what has been done? i asked the owner and he told me he hasnt touched the car. and he didnt know anything about what the first owner did. thinking it was stock too.

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    DC5R with a JDM K20A
    Take it to a mech and ask them to check it out? Or maybe post some pics up here as well?

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 ek1
    yeah best thing to do is get a mechanic to check it out. but if it doesnt really bother you just go with it. but if the car is completely stock standard and no1 has touched it... you might be looking at exhaust problems. my old car had a hole in the muffler since it was old and it was hell loud. otherwise it may just have a slightly bigger cannon or cat back giving it a slightly louder sound and different note.

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    post a pic of your engine bay around your intake and your exhust tip and someone here will tell you if it's stock or not
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Just hav a look under the car and also behind the engine where the headers sit and see if they look like aftermarket or not. Also pics will help

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S
    alright. i shall take some pictures and post them up. thanks.