Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG.JAI xD View Post
    Dude. By that picture. Youve completely removed the wires from the connector plug. Both those wires end up in the same connector.
    Yeah exactly,

The end of those wires you showed us should look like this or simular

So that it can plug into the orignal socket for the lights to work.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Ltd Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG.JAI xD View Post
    Dude. By that picture. Youve completely removed the wires from the connector plug. Both those wires end up in the same connector.
    Same connector? What do you mean? I did what I had to do to get my HIDs to work and they did. Just can't remember where I got both the wires from.
    | cusco strut brace : toda headers : metal cat : fujitsubo legalisR : comptech SS : mugen visors : mugen CF airbox : euroR badges : custom 3M floor mats |

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Ltd Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2-PWR View Post
    Yeah exactly,

The end of those wires you showed us should look like this or simular

So that it can plug into the orignal socket for the lights to work.
    But the H1 bulb only has 1 pin. The image above has 2 female sockets.

Can someone take a photo of their lights?
    | cusco strut brace : toda headers : metal cat : fujitsubo legalisR : comptech SS : mugen visors : mugen CF airbox : euroR badges : custom 3M floor mats |

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    E-Gene, what illusion said is correct. The black wire connects to a pin in the light housing which is hard to see. The red connects to the H1 bulb. I know coz I installed a HID kit a few weeks ago.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Ltd Ed
    Yup, thanks guys for all your help. Put the wires in their rightful places and we're in business. Kinda happy to have it back as stock again.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    thanks guys, came across by accident, today i tried to put my hid back to stock while i wait for new hids to come,,,didnt know where the toher female connector went so i gave up but thanks to this thread .. giving a nother shot tomro

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 2003
    Ahh my HID ballast blew yesterday too. Now I'm driving on one so I'm thinking of reverting back to stock.

Just FYI, there is another mount for the black wire? And the red wire goes on the bulb itself. E - Gene, could you please take a photo as I've forgotten which wire goes where! Or if you can explain which wire is wired to the bulb itself.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by djpro1 View Post
    Ahh my HID ballast blew yesterday too. Now I'm driving on one so I'm thinking of reverting back to stock.

Just FYI, there is another mount for the black wire? And the red wire goes on the bulb itself. E - Gene, could you please take a photo as I've forgotten which wire goes where! Or if you can explain which wire is wired to the bulb itself.

Cheers
    red wire goes to bulb. and the black wire goes near the housing..(the connector is almost opposite to where the clip/pin hold in) if that makes sense..feel with ur thumb

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    red wire goes to bulb. and the black wire goes near the housing..(the connector is almost opposite to where the clip/pin hold in) if that makes sense..feel with ur thumb

Yep great thanks. I just forgot which wire goes where haha. Somehow my left side HID came back to life after giving it a good tap. Changed the parkers back to stock yellow since they blew on both sides... They really don't last long!