Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

DC2R Rear window sticker

Hey guys

I got my windows tinted and i only just noticed then but the bastards removed semi-transparent type r sticker that goes on the rear window, looks like this

http://www.integratyper.org/edm/ride...mages/pic9.jpg

Anyone selling theres or know if honda still stock them? ebay has shit all...

Honestly good luck finding one...they are SUPER RARE, I have one and would not sell it less then 1k.

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    OH FK!!! I WOULD BE SO PISSED!!! The most you can do is get someone to make one up? Doubt you'll find the original... Dude if I had that on my car and I sold the car, I'd go as far as to replace the whole rear glass and keep that one just because of that sticker...

I hate when something small turns into a big fk up...

is that sticker from honda? never seen it before

yea tell me about it, showed my mates the car and when they saw the sticker they had never seen it before! And I am still yet to come across a type r with that sticker. Lets just say ill be calling tint a car very soon

Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    OH FK!!! I WOULD BE SO PISSED!!! The most you can do is get someone to make one up? Doubt you'll find the original... Dude if I had that on my car and I sold the car, I'd go as far as to replace the whole rear glass and keep that one just because of that sticker...

I hate when something small turns into a big fk up...
    I have already enquired to get that sticker made up and there is no chance, the place i went to actually were amazed at the material it was made from they never seen anything like that.

came on limited edition type R's. go to honda, ring them and ask.

if its that rare i doubt honda will be able to help me, prob stopped making them

Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit
    Really you guys actually like that sticker?

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Buh bro it's JDM! lol jks I think it's cool. To be honest it's just a case of it's rare, but I don't think you'll miss it too much...

Moderator Array
    Car:
    RiceTrolley.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    came on limited edition type R's. go to honda, ring them and ask.
    is this seriously a OEM sticker? i thought the one on waz's was just rice... lol
    凸-_-凸

Member Array
    Car:
    rolling shell
    Its oem.

Honda should have a few of these.

If they have discontinued items such as optional side skirts and rear pods for the dc2r.

Im guessing they might still have some of these lying around?