Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5S

Koni Yellows for Type S

Hi guys, where is the best place to get front and rear Koni shocks for a DC5S? How much should i be looking to spend (for fitment too)?
    Tried searching but couldn't come up with any places
    Thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    through their parts store? wouldn't the price of those go up alot when converting, customs, shipping etc?
    id prefer something in australia. wanna get it done asap, fitted and all

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Integra DC5 type-S
    Koni are very much mainly in the US. $USD is a bit weak atm compared to the normal trend these days so conversion rates wouldnt be TOO bad. Quite often sellers will help you out too, by declaring lower values of the good to reduce/eliminate customs.
    Im sure shipping wouldnt be that bad...probably $150-200 AUD
    At the end of the day if you want something and want to do it properly you gotta pay.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    like i said i need it done asap.. can't wait a month and pay a few hundred bucks on top to bring it in.
    i've seen prices of $800 on this forum for koni yellows fitted in sydney. where do you guys get those prices? i got quoted $1600 by wholesale suspension for front and rears fitted. Doesn't seem very wholesale to me.