Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic Sport
    my sport was first registered May 07..has the updated 17's as well..i think its a march or april build date....dont know about repeat/shuffle settings

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 EuroLux07
    thanks for the replies thus far.
    Wow is it true that the 07 sport doesnt have VSA? TCS?
    This may be a concern - i thought the pre facelifted models all the sports had VSA and TCS. Only the Vti's and VTiL had made the stability equipment all standard i thought?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    That is exactly right, FD2 2007 do not have VSA and TCS except the FD2 MY 2008
    From 2009 model (Facelift model) all models vti, vti-L, sport equiped with VSA and TCS

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 EuroLux07
    Is it worth getting a brand new Lim Ed over a 07 sport just for the TCS and VSA? is there that much difference?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Uhm, i do not feel much different between VSA, TSC or not. In my opinion it worth the VSA and TSC for psychological feeling
    I think you probally can get a 2008 Sport version around 24 to 25. Why should just think of 2007 and worrying of VSA and TSC?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1 MY09
    I usually turn VSA off
    keep it on when it rains only
    and i don't actually feel that much of a different

just go with the sport mate, u won't regret
    i think u're leaning towards the luxurious world LOL

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CM6 CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by xenonkuraz View Post
    I believe only the updated FD2's have this as mine one definitely doesn't. I'm surprised you have one as yours is the 2007 model and the updates began 2008. Is yours a late 07 facelift?

On the same topic:

do you know how to set songs on repeat/shuffle?

I've asked this about four times now
    I've got the FD1 and I can put songs on repeat and random. press 2 for RPT and 3 for RDM.
    But it might be different for your FD2 coz of the 6stacker.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Ah gay. My stacker is temperamental. My CDs will only work in specific slots

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 EuroLux07
    Nah kind of the reason i want the sport is because ill be going from a 07 Euro Luxury with all the bells and whistles...so i didnt want to make that much of a step down....when i went to astoria with my dad to get a new car for himself (oddessy) i had a closer look at the lim ed...i do quite like it although id prefer the sport....sport + facelift would be best but when we got a valuation on the euro they were only willing to give us 18k for it...

Theres no way im letting go of a 07 Euro Luxury with all extras for 18K...dream on..

So unless one of you fine people would like to buy my car for over 24K looks like i wont be getting an FD anytime soon =(...

On the other hand i was thinking about starting to save up now and in 3 years if some private importers manage to get good auctions from japan ill buy myself an FD2R

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda civic sport
    i have a fd2 sport with k&n replacement filter and run bp ultimate , i think they get gruntir as time goes by , there was a holden vu ute manual with exhaust we smashed it from the light s we where side by side and wasent even using the paddle shifter lol

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    I first got my 2010 FD1 VTI for 20k. In terms of power i dont think theres much difference between the Sport or the VTIs. I recommend the Limited Ed , with the money on top you can get a Mugen body kit , new wheels , intake or whatever you want with it.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    I went with the FD1 after finding the FD2 no quicker and $8K more expensive. I payed $19.9K drive away for mine before Rick Damelian went bust. Yeah seats have crappy cloth but you do get cruise control. For $2K you be able to get some sort of body kit and decent wheels.