Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI
    cyber is in chinatown....
    no idea which black jazz you saw but the one that I saw last night has the plate number HKS23. think its a vti-s. has got a few stickers on the car though

oh, you mean we can choose which 揸fit人 we want to be? can i choose either 003 (month) or 013 (day)?

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JA22
    cyber is in chinatown....
    no idea which black jazz you saw but the one that I saw last night has the plate number HKS23. think its a vti-s. has got a few stickers on the car though

oh, you mean we can choose which 揸fit人 we want to be? can i choose either 003 (month) or 013 (day)?
    I don't know can we choose the number or not? I just wanna ask about it! hahe!
    but be fair to other members, we should have a lucky draw in order to get the priority! ha ha! i know some ppl may like 888 or 668 or 168, 138 .....etc

Why don't u use 313 or 133??

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI
    oic
    must it be 3 digits? my fav number is 13!! hehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Vti-S, S15 Spec R GT
    nah number goes from 1-whatever... cos its going to have a real f*cked up order if new member joins and we have to allocate these ridiculous numbers at like 8888. Best to keep it as 1-whatever or people will think that we have 8888 members

I will try to accomdate the member list when I have it done on the website.

Member Array
    Car:
    JAZZ VTI-S & 06 CIVIC VTI
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLing
    Where is Cyber?? at Sunnybank??

BTW, i always see a black jazz parks opposite to Sunnybank McDonals. Is it the Jazz that u guys are talking about??

OH! BBF, u are the BNE 揸fit人 001!! Ha ha! Good! I agree that u become our group leader since u and kuso help use to do so much thing!! Hey! can i choose 005 as my number of BNE Fitta'er, coz' 5th is my date of birth! he he!!
    cyber city 2003 = <GOLDGIRL> in chinatown, he (HKS23) work for them......

haha, i didn't mean that i will be a leader, just want to be 揸fit人#no 001 0r 078

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Vti-S, S15 Spec R GT
    u are number 1 hahahah sux to be u ><

just kidding...

u are already 1... hhahahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by brightboyfree
    cyber city 2003 = <GOLDGIRL> in chinatown, he (HKS23) work for them......

haha, i didn't mean that i will be a leader, just want to be 揸fit人#no 001 0r 078
    but u named yourself is "Brisbane Fitta'er Club Meeting Organizer" wor!! ha ha!! so i am sure that u are the number 1, and i don't think other members will disagree that u take the position of BNE office leader! ha ha!!

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Vti-S, S15 Spec R GT
    Seems you are BNE office leader chris. People can vote on it if u wish but im sure u will end up it. Anyway I should have a chance to complete the website after I finish my mid-sems. Really busy so yea... everything on ozhonda for brisbane is slowing down as I know everyone else is in mid sem exams.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Vti-S, S15 Spec R GT
    How much for the lights. I am already using Ultimate 8000K already though...

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    no one in brisbane jazz club want one?

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeG
    no one in brisbane jazz club want one?
    Same question as Kuso, how much of the lights? if the price is ok, i may join!! and any discount for HID??

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    PM me for all those interested or the leader of the club can PM me directly for a price for group buy.
    thx