Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R x2

98 vti-r pre face lift bar.

Hay guys and girls

Just wanted to ask a quick question, any input would be helpful.
    Ive been researching DC2 vti-r's integra's on Ozhonda for awhile now cause Ive been interested in buying one. So i know the difference between a series 1 & 2 vti-r.

I found on carsales http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...=20&__Qpb=true

I noticed that the rear bumper and light's are preface lift. Everywhere i searched it said that all 98 + have a different rear bumper.

So i was wondering if the early 98's could only have had the face life and the old style rear bar or maybe it has been in a accident.

Thanks guys and girls in advance.

~Cristain

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    '98 DC2's came with the facelift rear bar, the mods he has indicates to me that the car has had a rear end hit.

Type R spoiler could indicate the bootlid was damaged and he simply replaced it with a type R one (hence no badge).
    That coupled with the prefacelift rear bumper could indicate it's been in an accident.

I'd definately get the car checked out before you buy.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R x2
    Quote Originally Posted by geeang View Post
    '98 DC2's came with the facelift rear bar, the mods he has indicates to me that the car has had a rear end hit.

Type R spoiler could indicate the bootlid was damaged and he simply replaced it with a type R one (hence no badge).
    That coupled with the prefacelift rear bumper could indicate it's been in an accident.

I'd definately get the car checked out before you buy.
    Yeah thought so, Something Just didn't seem right to me. I'm going to stay clear from it.

thanks for the info geeang.