Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by _Dee View Post
    Yeh i dont mind that look, that was my plan originally its just now im not sure if i wanted to put a usdm face lifted teg bumper on a jdm integra so atm i just plan on getting the amber turn signals, black housing projector lights and cf hood and lip..for now =) until i end up making a decision. Also managed to source out another pre facelifted rear bumper for my integra from another member here since mine had a crack in it, im kinda liking the pre facelifted rear now, seems to be more sleeker imo.

P.S. are those 16inch rims on that integra? i wonder how white integra on white dc5r rims would look hehe if any1 have pics of that could you please share? =)
    You do understand that is the audm 98-01 bar
    part time potato

Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    You do understand that is the audm 98-01 bar
    yeh but isnt it also the usdm one aswell? :P
    My Vtec Goes BWAAAAAAAAAAHHH

For Sale: 93 Honda Integra Si Vtec (Jap Spec) pm me

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Hey mate I'm pretty sure you don't have a JDM imported integra, the engine yes. But I don't believe the car to be.

This is a JDM Integra. Notice that the front is different.

But you have a very nice Integra nonetheless.
    We're doing it for the children.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Did the Vti-R (not exactly sure of the jdm name equivalent) have the same front as the jdm Type R pat?
    Last edited by Vvvtec; 14-07-2010 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Can't spell..
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    yeh but isnt it also the usdm one aswell? :P
    Yes, it is. But if you want to keep the 'jdm factor' of your car, wouldn't a full jdm front be what you wanted? Afterall, right now it shares its front with au and usdm models. May aswell put on (my personal prefenrence here) the better looking facelifted front if your going to go far as replacing it?
    part time potato

Quote Originally Posted by newpaddy3 View Post
    Hey mate I'm pretty sure you don't have a JDM imported integra, the engine yes. But I don't believe the car to be.

This is a JDM Integra. Notice that the front is different.

But you have a very nice Integra nonetheless.
    nah the whole car is not just the engine its not a type r integra from japan its just the si vtec, coz after looking at the manuals etc its all in jap. Its also a 1993 model im pretty sure AU vtir started from 94. I also checked on wiki about the integra just to make sure and yeh =) well anywayz quoting from wiki "Honda debuted the third generation model in 1993 in Japan......The bug eye model was known in Japan as Integra Si and it powered by a B18C engine with a power of 180Hp which later became the type R power lump." well yeah =) i can always go and check again but im pretty sure its an import.

Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Yes, it is. But if you want to keep the 'jdm factor' of your car, wouldn't a full jdm front be what you wanted? Afterall, right now it shares its front with au and usdm models. May aswell put on (my personal prefenrence here) the better looking facelifted front if your going to go far as replacing it?
    yeh i did want a full jdm front, but im not sure about how the insurance would work and i dont have the money for it now, so thats why im jsut going to leave the front stock as it is and just add lips for now. Eventually ill change it to the jdm front but then agen ive got a long time to think about that so i might even just go with the face lifted front.

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    nah the whole car is not just the engine its not a type r integra from japan its just the si vtec, coz after looking at the manuals etc its all in jap. Its also a 1993 model im pretty sure AU vtir started from 94. I also checked on wiki about the integra just to make sure and yeh =) well anywayz quoting from wiki "Honda debuted the third generation model in 1993 in Japan......The bug eye model was known in Japan as Integra Si and it powered by a B18C engine with a power of 180Hp which later became the type R power lump." well yeah =) i can always go and check again but im pretty sure its an import.
    Ahh ok, awesome, I did not know that. Cheers for info
    We're doing it for the children.

Quote Originally Posted by newpaddy3 View Post
    Ahh ok, awesome, I did not know that. Cheers for info
    hehe np =)