Car:
    RD1, Euro CU2
    ohh.

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    hahah nah its not my car, its a guy over on acurazine called ImpressInk
    i just posted it as an example ....

on another note, was thinking about this ... but i have a type s rear lip so i wont be able to do it .... just throwing it out there ......

Rear diffuser

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by nesterjester View Post
    deep dish still doesnt look too shabby?!?

Oh man...anyone who says that black is not the best colour on a euro is obviously blind.;-)

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Nester...i'd like to see your car.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post
    Oh man...anyone who says that black is not the best colour on a euro is obviously blind.;-)
    Nice but man that grille is ugly.

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post
    Nester...i'd like to see your car.
    hahah havent posted my ride in a while
    these are olllddddd pics ...
    H&R springs arrived yesterday will get them fitted this weekend or the next ...

let me remind you that my rims are not permanent, they were taken off my friends IS250...

type s kit will be on next week or the following as well... will defs post up pics ..

only mods; injen cai, and buddyclub ethrottle (cheers mugen_86!)

Last edited by nesterjester; 15-07-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    very nice nester, doing pretty good so far.
    the rims look funny without lowering though haha.

talking about lowering, i saw this:
    http://www.jdmyard.com/2009/09/sprin...h-new-springs/
    It was posted up on JDM Yard September last year though, but thought it could be handy to some now.

"Accord Euro CU2 $516
    Front: 1.6″drop
    Rear: 1.4″ drop"

Pretty Cheap for a 4CM Drop.
    Still need to find some decent shocks to go with them.

If only coil overs were priced like these springs, life would be so much better...

Can't wait to see nester post up some pics with the H&R Springs and Type S Kit.

EDIT
    by the way nester, did you buy your CU2 from a dealer? If so, installing your CAI would've affected your warranty right? Because my Honda Dealer offered me 6 years Warranty unless i do some modifications to the engine. some of my friends are telling me to ignore the warranty and go ahead with mods, but i'm still unsure.
    Last edited by euroRwannabe; 16-07-2010 at 11:14 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    for the guys who havent taken the trip to acurazine recently

some guy on cardomain in the states got the full mugen front bumper

DROOOOLSSS

That is the hottest CU2 ever, minus the red badges and stickers. I hate to think what that mugen bumper costs though.

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by euroRwannabe View Post
    very nice nester, doing pretty good so far.
    the rims look funny without lowering though haha.

talking about lowering, i saw this:
    http://www.jdmyard.com/2009/09/sprin...h-new-springs/
    It was posted up on JDM Yard September last year though, but thought it could be handy to some now.

"Accord Euro CU2 $516
    Front: 1.6″drop
    Rear: 1.4″ drop"

Pretty Cheap for a 4CM Drop.
    Still need to find some decent shocks to go with them.

If only coil overs were priced like these springs, life would be so much better...

Can't wait to see nester post up some pics with the H&R Springs and Type S Kit.

EDIT
    by the way nester, did you buy your CU2 from a dealer? If so, installing your CAI would've affected your warranty right? Because my Honda Dealer offered me 6 years Warranty unless i do some modifications to the engine. some of my friends are telling me to ignore the warranty and go ahead with mods, but i'm still unsure.
    yea i bought my cu2 from a dealer back in 2008. had my 40000k service with my injen cai and they didnt say anything, but i could hear them revving from inside the dealership! its thats beasty! hahaha

i asked them about the warrenty issues involved with it, and they basically said what alot of guys have said and thats if they find an engine fault or failure due to modification/installation of the cai then they will decline your warrenty.

i eventually just bit the bullet and installed it with a "see how it goes" mentality. At the end of the day its your car and your choice whether you want to risk it or not is entirely up to you.

i do agree with you the big A** gap between the fender and the top of the wheel is massive, will definately post pics when its dropped!

btw euroR i swear the that the eibach spring drop was more conservative than "front: 1.6" i swear it was only 1" front and rear... maybe its a newer version?!?

oh yea has anyone considered K&N typhoon for the cu2? ive never had a SRI before.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    oh yea has anyone considered K&N typhoon for the cu2? ive never had a SRI before.
    I am dissapointed with the K&N kit for the CU2. I had the K&N CAI for my CL9, it was awesome.
    I will most likely go the Injen CAI or just K&N drop in filter.
    But water ingress is the big issue for me up here in Darwin during the wet season.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    I am dissapointed with the K&N kit for the CU2. I had the K&N CAI for my CL9, it was awesome.
    I will most likely go the Injen CAI or just K&N drop in filter.
    But water ingress is the big issue for me up here in Darwin during the wet season.
    hmmm water ingress is a fairly big issue in melbourne as well, was wondering if this is a big help to anyone for that issue..
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=1#post1786538
    (SCROLL DOWN TO "FILTER HYDROSHIELD")
    maybe that is completely pointless to the water issue, but then again it could be very useful.

to nester, SRI's may look better when you pop the hood, but i'm pretty sure performance wise, CAI owns, not too sure though, i'm pretty noob with all the statistics.
    but the risk you took with your CAI being installed whilst still being insured was freaken WORTH IT! I'm gonna most likely follow your footsteps and have the "see how it goes" attitude and mod my engine as well LOL!
    nice work, thanks for the info, keep it up!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    someone please tell me what rims these are?!?!