New Melbourne member

Hey guys been meaning to join up for a while, been a member of preludeaustralia.com for many years but never had access to a vaild email address but now i do thought i should join up.

I've been involved with Preludes since i got my first car a 1988 S1 3rd gen then moved to two wheels and got myself a cbr250rr. Couldn't afford both so sold the car and the bike to buy a JDM 4th gen SiVTEC which had much money spent on it with mods such as Wings West RS lip kit and as much JDM shit as i could find. Sold that and now have my current car a 1991 S2 3rd gen cita alb and a 2008 Yamaha R6.

My current lude is on 210,000km and will be being sold after rego and a service in November but i havnt decided what to replace it with yet. Options are 5th gen lude, DC5R, Accord Euro, IS200/IS300, Supra and Chaser but only time will tell.

Anyway heres a few pics of my vehicles over the last 4 years i've had my licence.

First car

Second car

Current car

Yamaha

Last edited by egotzm; 19-07-2010 at 08:10 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 Ek1 civic
    nice ride's man =] welcome to ozhonda. hope u enjoy what we have to offer

Thanks mate, Deffinatly be having a look around the site given i may end up buying a DC5R or Accord Euro so im sure ill learn a lot.