Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Luxury
    djpro- what parker LED's do u recommend? ive got the 05 lux also :-/ n have u swapped ur spotties too?
    '05 Accord Euro Luxury- stock as a rock. *Stereo now installed!- too much to list but it's off it's head lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by eurogo View Post
    djpro- what parker LED's do u recommend? ive got the 05 lux also :-/ n have u swapped ur spotties too?
    Hey mate, yeh I changed my spotlight is also in the car along with the side door lights and I use stock ones again since the voltage in euros is unstable (well for me anyway until I get a voltage stabiliser kit) and the T10s (just ebay ones) blow after about 2-3 months.

Basically, for the T10 LEDs, you need to take 1 or 2 of them honda plastic bolts off the black cover. Once you've got that off, carefully squash your hand thru and find the parker bulb. It should twist left then out. At first, it can be quite difficult to get out but at the same time, hold the black cover back so that you can move your hand more freely. (The black cover hurts a lot if you have big hands and wrists).

One big suggestion I have is for you to turn the wheel completely to one side, this way you'll have easy access to one side, then do the same for the other side with the wheel turned to the opposite side. ie. if you turn ur wheel left , you'll have access to the right side parker.

As for the spotlights, I'm assuming you're talking about the ones in the front seat just left of the drivers head. They use different bulbs. From memory 28mm ones. Only the doors use T10s. The one in the very middle of the car again uses something else. Just measure the bulb and you'll know

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by N3M3SIS View Post
    Dont use the phillips globes, they are just as yellow,
    get some t10 wedge LED's, i've got those, looks awesome.
    also, I find it way easier to replace parkers going through the engine bay, but i;ve done it so many times now, I think i;ve just adapted to it, LoL
    Thanks for the tip N3M3SIS i have just bought a pair...

here are some before and after photo.... taken with same settings 1/10 sec F3.2

Pls rep if you think its helpful :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonnn View Post
    I couldnt reach the parkers through the engine bay, fingers wouldnt fit! (well i didnt try for too long i guess :P). Ended up opening the spash guards too, the rears were easier! Theres a tutorial on youtube here (near the end of the clip): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRPv4...eature=related
    Thanks mate awesome

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 accord euro

brand?

does anyone have more recommendations as to which brand and or number of LEDs to go with? e.g. long lasting, no strobing etc...
    theses are cheap on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/194-T10-LED-...#ht_1748wt_847

cheers
    Last edited by swiftvin; 09-08-2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: add text

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I purchased t10 led white bulbs from ebay. $10 approx delivered if you want to wait a little. did the install through the engine bay, yeah it was a little harder but very do-able. Persistence!

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    When i first changed mine to just super bright LEDs (the ones at autobarn for like $30 x2) I was dumb enough to assume there's only one way... through the engine bay. Oh my god, took over an hour and a lot of tight fits with my hands and eventually getting them to stay. Lesson learned.