Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    SloEur
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    Excatly, i was shoppig for liberty as well, went to few subaru dealers, not only owned by INchchape..They didnt reduce, they tried to give accessories thats all..Unless its an 09 built....Then i look at Euro and like the design and interier and bought it. I know subaru liberty is all wheel better drive may be in slippery roads. But dont know....its true the resale value is better for liberty..

I bought the euro and enjoying...
    When I was shopping for a car to replace one that is coming out of lease, i had a look at the outback 3.6R. Impressive car to drive.. Quick, smooth.. The salesperson even demo how it made donuts (u know what i mean)... But.. For a $63k car, it comes with a fugly face, interior plastics that wont look out of place in a KIA, and coming into winter, it has leather seats with no heating.. Sadly, it is not even in the option list.. Premium sound system with only single cd? Ummm.. I not sure if subaru or inchape made those decisions consciously.. But I went for a xc60 t6 for just a little bit more.
    Last edited by MiSloVic; 18-07-2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: grammar..

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hm... thinking of selling mine now and buying my mates busted yet weaponised GQ patrol. RB30 power!
    Honda Accord Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hmm PS mine may be selling sometime soon - barely owned it, wanting to go down the 4x4 path maybe......
    Honda Accord Euro