Car:
    05 Integra DC5 type-S
    ^
    Thought so

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    hahahah.

I don't think he even knows what he is typing.

I've personally owned a DC5R with both SRI, CAI and enclosed airbox.

And the SRI has proven to be the worse with jerky idle and overall engine performance not to mention drop in fuel economy.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    go back to boostcruising evlgtr.

Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    WJL-10W.....dont tell me you're name is Wil, Willow. *about to burst out laughing*, nevermind. Its getting funnier by the day i must say LOL!!, 126.3kw Holy crap thats a breakthrough editing skills you have, care to post more pics? how do i know its just I/H/E? LOL!!!, more pics PLEASE

You still dont get it do you? pictures will do no justice. Jackass.
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    @reckless: Thought i ignored you a while back?

@Tai: You've personally owned a DC5R...oh and it says DC2R as it say in your profile?, quit your BS man. Well Ive personally owned a Gallardo too!!!! LOL....."And the SRI has proven to be the worse with jerky idle" <-----thats coz you dont know how to drive and you know what you are. AaaaHahahaha...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    WJL-10W.....dont tell me you're name is Wil, Willow. *about to burst out laughing*, nevermind. Its getting funnier by the day i must say LOL!!, 126.3kw Holy crap thats a breakthrough editing skills you have, care to post more pics? how do i know its just I/H/E? LOL!!!, more pics PLEASE

You do know how much a stock dc5r/s makes atw yes? and whenyou throw in i/h/e .. and do the proper invetigation, you'll stop laughing.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    You do know how much a stock dc5r/s makes atw yes? and whenyou throw in i/h/e .. and do the proper invetigation, you'll stop laughing.
    "and whenyou throw in i/h/e .. and do the proper invetigation," <------oh i thought you were going to write ...add a bit more fully sick aftermarket junk to go a bit faster

How much a stock DC5 atw?.....pfft, i dont even care, it wouldnt be as much as my 32, Aaahahahahah! Jackass.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Integra DC5 type-S

Do you even have a CAI in your Type-S??...does anyone here using a CAI in their DC5, that id like to see a picture and results...RESULTS..not some theory as what Lowiez is all about. Jackass. Lets take this out to a new thread shall we
    You are seriously such an idiot...think before you write.

I'm also going to mention that you ask for explanantions, numbers, evidence and photos and you've been given all of that.

You yourself haven't produced a single thing except for crappy insults

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Integra DC5 type-S
    "and whenyou throw in i/h/e .. and do the proper invetigation," <------oh i thought you were going to write ...add a bit more fully sick aftermarket junk to go a bit faster

How much a stock DC5 atw?.....pfft, i dont even care, it wouldnt be as much as my 32, Aaahahahahah! Jackass.
    Then GTFO and stop arguing about it if you don't care.
    Not one thing you ever say makes sense

*waits for your stupid irrelavant comeback which will contain no actual information, just some new spin of BS and a attempt at a insult*
    Prove me wrong..

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type S
    Hmmm, you seem to not believe anything that is shown to you. Do you want proof of ownership papers along with my car? I do own and drive a DC5, and i doubt you do.
    Your quite sad tbh. Out of my whole post, you didn't choose to reply to the relevant questions, so i'll ask them again. Do you drive a DC5? Are you basing your theories on actual facts or just pulling them out of your arse?
    Eastern Creek 1:50.124 video
    My Build Thread

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Nuff boys. OP hope you got the answers your looking for. CLOSED.
    Deano.