Member Array
    Car:
    vtack+non-vtak

PRELUDE 3g question

im currently driving a jdm d15b auto eg8 sedan. i REALLY REALLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH AUTO. AUTO F@#%$#^$%^&$%^*&%*$# YEUUUUUUU $^#$%&^$#

im stuck in the rutt where my social life and uni life eats away my savings. i only got about $2000 saved up, it used to be more but fifa came up, tab came up, uni books came up and now im left with this

i seen prelude 3g's go for about 1-3k, should i bite the bullet and just buy one even thoe they are relativley high mileaged?
    thinking about having a prelude 3g to drive once-twice a week, and for now the eg8 will have to do me as a daily. of course ill very very slowly fix the prelude up but.
    what do you guys rckn?

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Prelude VTi-R ATTS
    I say go for it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    3rd Gen Prelude
    If you buy a pre 1985 car and join a car club that offers club rego, this will save you alot.

This is what I have done as with a morgaue and so on I can't realy afford 2 rego. I brought a 78 toyota corolla wagon and fitting a 253 in it now. Should be fininshed for under 2k.

The old ciic's turn out really nice too

cant go wrong with a 3g