Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBJAM View Post
    Your friend Brian , must have been do at least 90kms when he flew past me just before the bend in canterburry rd just before the lights. On approx the apex of the bend he tried to swing into the left hand lane to go around the banked up cars at the lights, lost the rear , slid sideways , hit the kerb and straight into the concrete pole ,,,, drivers door took the full impact ....... not the same or even close to the impact on his family and friends this will have .... I didnt know Brian i just saw him make a split second decission in the last couple of seconds of his life ..... sorry to every one involved

i thought i'd make this account to inform you it was Brian Chiew, i am his cousin, and would like to thank the people that have paid their respect and wishes towards him and his family.

Bill
    [/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear your familys loss, but from what you have said above and no dissrecpect but you said the following:

"I didnt know Brian"

then you said

"i am his cousin"

If you're his cousin how come you didnt know him? or did I missunderstand something...

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Hes 'miss quoted' what his cousin said the page before. The guy above is just a witness to the accident and no relation to family.
    Deano.

Quote Originally Posted by DLO01 View Post
    Hes 'miss quoted' what his cousin said the page before. The guy above is just a witness to the accident and no relation to family.

Thought I missed something.

i dont own a honda, but was wondering if i could tag along, i will see if i can bring his girlfriend, if she is feeling better

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    YLDS2K, post a EOI in the lounge to gauge feedback/attendance for the cruise. Organise it with Billenium23, sort out dates etc. Once set in stone post in Upcoming Events section with relevant details.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    I didnt know brian personally, but I still think its a sad day to lose a fellow s2k driver. We're a relatively small community and news like this is a shock to us all. I think we've all had at least one scary moment in the wet where our car has slid out more than expected so it could have been any of us. If all of brians friends dont mind my attendance I'll be down for the cruise

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Fit + S2000
    omg...this may the first of this things happens in my life !! Met a new friend a month ago then lost forever! i was organised a small photo shoot before the cruise was held on about a month time, i still have his car and photos in my computer tat took from the shoot!! he was a nice guy , i dont know how to express my feeling now, nth else just RIP.....God will always there for you!!!

ps:after reading the entire post, i hav seen someone was mention abt a cruise of brain....im down for this for sure!!! i will start roll call , doesnt matter if this is not come true, but this is the only things i can do for him now!!!

1. alvin_r
    Honda---The Power Of Dream!

Quote Originally Posted by alvin_R View Post
    omg...this may the first of this things happens in my life !! Met a new friend a month ago then lost forever! i was organised a small photo shoot before the cruise was held on about a month time, i still have his car and photos in my computer tat took from the shoot!! he was a nice guy , i dont know how to express my feeling now, nth else just RIP.....God will always there for you!!!

ps:after reading the entire post, i hav seen someone was mention abt a cruise of brain....im down for this for sure!!! i will start roll call , doesnt matter if this is not come true, but this is the only things i can do for him now!!!

1. alvin_r

2. Billenium23

first will have to organise a date, time and destination. i've talked to his girlfriend and sister's and they are very appreciative of everyone's support through this hard time, thanks a lot guys

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda EGK25A
    Rest In Peace Brian...

Slow down out there guys. Goes to show you life can change within a few seconds and leave behind loving family and friends to grieve. Not worth it.

Take care.
    - MTA APPRENTICESHIP PLUS - SHIFT PERFORMANCE - +++++++

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    My deepest condolences to Brian's family and friends.

Alvin_R, like you I've just met Brian recently too and now he's gone forever. I met Brian last Wednesday night and partnered him in a badminton game. Was looking forward to partnering him again last night until I found out the tragic news and it was very sad indeed! I've read every single post on this tributary thread and I regret that I didn't attend his funeral service this morning. I think the idea of a memorial cruise is a great one however I would ask the organiser to respect the wishes of his family should they feel it's inappropriate.

Even though it was such a short time that I've known you for, i will remember you as being friendly, energetic and moved like lighting on the badminton court.

RIP Brian as you'll be remembered by your family and friends. Time spent will be cherished by them forever!

Brian's family are fine with the memorial cruise, as they know how much he loves cars

Member Array
    Car:
    CR-Z Luxury
    If Brian had a S2000 with VSA (06 onwards) would it have possibly stopped or reduced the sidewards slide into the pole? Also, I too would like to pass on my condolences to Brian’s family.