Page 752 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2526527027427497507517527537547557628028521252 ... LastLast
Results 9,013 to 9,024 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    where do u get this elf stuff ! ? been trying to find it for ages ! ! hook and brother hooner up

hey guys i use factory honda oil for daily driving and track. Havent had any problems with it and every 5000km service it still looks good when it comes out.
    i got it from my brother, i think he has alot of them ill see if he has anymore and ask if hes keen to sell some

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1, JAZZ, ITR, EURO
    I was used
    300v 5w30 for winter
    300v 10w40 for summer

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Does anyone have inverted tie rod endings? I want to change mine now after I lowered the car, theres alot of bump steer because of the angle the tie rods are at. Any recommendations for brand and such?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    where do u get this elf stuff ! ? been trying to find it for ages ! ! hook and brother hooner up

hey guys i use factory honda oil for daily driving and track. Havent had any problems with it and every 5000km service it still looks good when it comes out.
    Shift sells the elf oil. I saw some there today

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeter View Post
    Has anyone used Royal Purple Engine Oil for the EP3?

I've used it on the Jazz and it's very good but not very sure how the k20a will respond to it.
    I'm going to be using it in mine some time before the end of the week. Let you know how it goes (Y)

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugen_B16B View Post
    i got it from my brother, i think he has alot of them ill see if he has anymore and ask if hes keen to sell some
    cheers for that mate but all good looks like i might go pick some up at a local shop

Quote Originally Posted by Twest View Post
    Shift sells the elf oil. I saw some there today
    cheers for that ill go check it out

yeah i get my elf 10w40 from shift

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Yea, I just ordered some inverted tie rod endings from shift really nice guys.
    Thinking about the innovative mounts, who has them on their car and is willing to take me for a drive and let me see how they feel?
    Last edited by Twest; 26-08-2010 at 02:20 PM.

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    full tank of vpower ill get 400-420
    bp 450+
    caltex 380<
    anything else just isnt the right thing to do, i filled 2 tanks of freedom 98 octane e10 cause my friend told me its sooo good on his s7 rx7, i had fuel problems after a few days after the 2nd tank cause it picked up so much shit in the filter, took out the filter cleaned it up then put it back in and was all sweet, 2 weeks later i heard his 13b motor died LOL, his mech told him it was the fuel
    LOL i shit myself putting that shit in my 2000 model ford courier let alon my toy car...LOL
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by Twest View Post
    Yea, I just ordered some inverted tie rod endings from shift really nice guys.
    hey which ones did you get and how much if you don't mind me asking.

thanks
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    +1 on a test ride
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    full tank of vpower ill get 400-420
    bp 450+
    caltex 380<
    anything else just isnt the right thing to do, i filled 2 tanks of freedom 98 octane e10 cause my friend told me its sooo good on his s7 rx7, i had fuel problems after a few days after the 2nd tank cause it picked up so much shit in the filter, took out the filter cleaned it up then put it back in and was all sweet, 2 weeks later i heard his 13b motor died LOL, his mech told him it was the fuel

Well only the newer cars are designed to take e10. Older cars are not compatible with the e10 fuel. So it made sense that his 13b died eventually.