Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    The reason the liberty wasn't in the comparo is because no one wanted to spend a day looking at it...Christ its fugly.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    It may be ugly to some but remember everyone has a different taste. It would still be a far better choice than the I45 & Kizashi. Just remember there were very few cars uglier than the old beetle, but look how many they sold.

september 08 issue of wheels compared mazda 6 to euro.
    The euro won

the article is below
    http://www.carsales.com.au/reviews/2...a-mazda6-11157

another wheels euro review
    http://www.carsales.com.au/reviews/2...ord-euro-11051

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post
    The reason the liberty wasn't in the comparo is because no one wanted to spend a day looking at it...Christ its fugly.
    I looked at one,but would not even drive it because it is so fugly...

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06Euro Lux Sat Nav Auto
    I think the Kizashi Sports AWD could be a good thing. The reports on build quality are very good too.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Star View Post
    I think the Kizashi Sports AWD could be a good thing. The reports on build quality are very good too.
    As per the Liberty, the Kizashi has a CVT & a belt driven CVT at that. How this will compare long term to chain driven CVT's such as fitted to the liberty no one knows at this point in time. I always tend to steer clear of unproven technology on cars

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    I think that between the Kizashi and I45,I would probably go for the Kizashi...

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06Euro Lux Sat Nav Auto
    I had a very good look at a Kizashi AWD Sports yesterday and was very impressed. Great panel fit and gaps just as I had read, excellent finish inside and out. The relationship with VW is apparent in some of the equipment and also in some of the styling themes. It has a comprehensive equipment list including a 450W Rockford Fosgate 10 speaker Stereo system. The seats look great with pin hole leather and the front seats were very comfortable. It was IMO also better in the back seat than a CU2. All in all a very nice package. Because of the extra weight that the AWD adds (70kg) they have released the Sport only with the CVT. That could be a bummer for manual fans although in this marfket place most sales are Autos anyway.
    Last edited by Mike Star; 26-08-2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Extra info

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Don't think Mazda is releasing the 6 MPS for the latest version though. Only the 3 has the MPS version.
    yeah, and we got type r and euro r :S