Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra dc2

Question replacing abs pump unit

hey guys everytime i turn my car on the abs starts buzzing for about 30seconds or so and is getting annoying

i was just wondering is the abs pump unit a bolt off bolt on or is there something more that needs to be done

is anyone selling a series 1 integra abs unit?

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    It's meant to buzz for a little bit but not 30 seconds, hows the fluid level in the unit itself? I know mines quite low..
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra dc2
    well i turn the car on its starts buzzing and keeps buzzing the abs light turns on and keeps buzzing been happening last couple months the abs i think has just had its time lol..

your dc2 is also a series 1 so would have same abs pump which is the high pressure pump system your would buzz no even couple seconds and stop that's how mine used to be

thats y i wont to know if its just bolt off bolt on..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    aaaah ok I see. well to my knowledge it's bolt on/off plus brake and ABS system bleed. So if you bought another one off a DC2 I'd say you'd be able to do it by replacing the unit just by removing the old one and connecting up the new one, and then bleed the entire system so there's new fluid and no air. Thats what I would try anyway.

-ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra dc2
    hey thnx mate..just need to get a abs pump now

ill let you know what happens and if it fixes the problem

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    no worries mate!

If it works you can thank me by giving me rep +1 haha, I know it sounds pathetic to ask but I've been waiting forever to put stuff up for sale but it wont let me cause no ones given me any points
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    he wont make you be able to sell either. lols

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    why change the pump when you can hear it running,

if you can hear it and it adventually stops then its working

perhaps you have a problem with your acuumulator !!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra dc2
    well everytime i start the car the abs light turns on and the buzzing keeps going for another 30seconds which i thought the pump is just stuffed..

is there a way i can diagnose this problem to tell whether its the pump or the accumulator? becasue its getting annoying and would help if the abs does work in my car

cheers