climate control conversion from slider to digital on 92 prelude

hi guys
    i was recently given all the parts to do the climate control conversion from my slider control to the digital climate control of the jdm models, i have all the parts have been reading some blogs but still unsure,
    just wondering if anyone has done this? any tips? if anyone in Vic could help me do it id be happy to pay them some. i have a write up that some guy in the states did aswell
    cheers
    any questions wsbottos@gmail.com or pm me

if anyone knows anyone who can do this please let me know
    regards

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    I have done this convertion before

its not a walk in the park,

you have to

- remove the dash
    - remove the slider AC Controls from the dash and fit the Climate control unit
    - remove the AC Fan control unit
    - remove the Fan Blower box
    - remove the Evaporator
    - remove the Heater core box
    - remove the fues box
    - remove the main wiring harness
    - undo the wiring harness from its condiut and electrical tape
    - remove all the wires that where from the AU spec wiring
    - add all the wires for the JDM AC components into the loom ( best to do this 1 wire at a time )
    - put the loom back into the car
    - put the heater box, evaptoator and fan box back in
    - put the dash back in

- bridge the hi/lo switch

now to do a test. turn the AC on to Auto, if the thermofan fan and compressor cuts in you have done a good job, if it does not, you have failed and it will be a nightmare to diagnose.

I have pictures of when I did it but no DIY

would you be willing to do this for me i have all the relevant parts

Car:
    twin GX160's
    do you have the JDM loom ? also do you have the JDM heater box ( or at least the fan controller ) and its relay, the JDM evaporator and JDM heater box with its blend door motoros ?

1/.Main Control System

2/.Mode Control system

3/.Fresh Air Controller

4/.Air Mix Control Motor(5 wire type)

5/.Blower Fan High Relay

6/.Power Transistor(with original wiring to high relay and main fan motor)

7/.SENSORS...............Sunlight Sensor,Outside Air Temperature Sensor,Evaporater Sensor,Inside Car Air Temp Sensor(with hose and snorkel),Heater Radiator Temp sensor and fittings to attach.

8/.Air Cond (A/C) Pressure Switch

9/.Partly Prewired 40 amp leads to blower fan,high relay,main earth and power transistor. I have taken the 40 amp wires out mostly in one piece,except for the feed wires from the main fuse box,(will save lots of extra wiring).

10/.Full color "power-up" wiring diagram and fuse pack(40 amp.15 amp and 10 amp fuses) to pre-test your system BEFORE install(very handy and will save you time)-this is not the wiring system you will use in your car .***NOTE***This is a test wiring diagram and power up kit and is NOT the wiring you will use in your car.

11/.Actuator rods and holding clips from the main components (very useful and very necessary when install this system to a Left Hand Drive Prelude

12/.Full vacuum assembly with solenoid and sender and a diagram showing its layout

Car:
    twin GX160's
    I think your missing the wirirng loom, or you may have to make your own loom

i was reading somewhere you can math the udm wires to the corresponding jdm wires