Thread: conversion

conversion

thinking about putting a b16 into my ej8. don't want to sell up.

honestly, i just want it to have a little pull.nothing hectik. just something better than the d16y8.

thinking of a b16a straight swap easy drive in n out. then started thinking about boosting the D. but it getting old nows hitting over 200,000km's already.

now im honestly considering a boosted b16. but im curious about the cost of this. anyone know any workshops that will do it.? rough price. located in NSW.

and no, im not going to put a b18 or k in it.

Banned Array
    Car:
    daihatsu Z
    contact t o p - o n e automotive - arncliffe

TOP ONE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS 47 Princes Highway Arncliffe NSW 2205. Ph: (+61) (02) 9599 8965. Fax: (+61) (02) 9556 1067. Monday-Friday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM

call them and tell them what you exactly want.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    If you wanna stay NA go B16A. If you're old enough to afford insurance, then I reckon boosted D would be more fun.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Civic
    I know plenty of D-guys boosting a high mileage motor, its all just how you drive it & look after it. If you look after it, itll look after you. & In saying that, i would just boost the D. Boost is addictive....

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    Boost the D and you will like it!

alot of the D turbo kits are around the 3k mark, boosting a b16 is much more expensive..

pm weq for much more info on boosting D's, pretty sure he had the fasted D in the country
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...