Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    90 civic lol
    Just so your know import and gst is 10% each, so $1300 could quickly turn into $1560.... just be careful i have been burnt by our lovely customs and so has a few of my friends.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra VTi-R
    Thanks for the heads up man, is there any way to get around it? Like tell the company I'm buying it from to put its worth under a certain amount and is a gift or something like that?
    **If I have helped you out please feel free to give PQ (post quality point), cheers**

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Yes, but a turbo thats say 2.2k to buy here will cost you say 1.3k + Au import fees, from the us. Your still better off.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra VTi-R
    Yea true Dean, even if it does turn in to $1560 with the taxes, its still cheaper that GCG which quoted $1800 not inc postage.
    **If I have helped you out please feel free to give PQ (post quality point), cheers**

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by 96VTi-R View Post
    Cheers for the Info, 220 on a gt3040 damn that would of been a fun ride lol I'm hoping that i will get around 180 - 200kw atws with the gt28rs. Ill definitely check out precision, but synapse in usa has the turbo i want with all the customizations like T3 and ex gate for 1300 au which is decent.
    Bit small if ya ask me

Just Jap's got em if you don't want'a deal with freight problems and taxs
    http://justjap.com/store/product.php...cat=260&page=1

$1525

If ya ship from the US get them to put warranty return all over the box as warranty replacements are tax free
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra VTi-R
    The only problem with that is I need T3 and Ex gated so with those changes I'm guessing it will push the price up to maybe $1700??

Do you think the gt3040 is too small? are you into drag or circuit? Or have you tried your car on a circuit track? I'm into circuit so from my research the GT28rs seems the way to go.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by 96VTi-R View Post
    The only problem with that is I need T3 and Ex gated so with those changes I'm guessing it will push the price up to maybe $1700??

Do you think the gt3040 is too small? are you into drag or circuit? Or have you tried your car on a circuit track? I'm into circuit so from my research the GT28rs seems the way to go.
    Not tracked her and I've just brought an EP3 witch I plan to track

Thing is, my Turbo is a tad small and its bigger than the disco... its all about heat and sizing

Upgrade ya cooling big time
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001