Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by DR1V3R View Post
    **** dude, don't want to sound like a prick, but that thing is in the clouds!!! U can remove ya helpers springs to lower it another inch or so but I doubt that will be enough! The coilovers you have must be more track suited and serve a purpose of handling unlike my china BC which just put your shitr in the weeds!
    If your happy wid it then leave it, if not sell ya coilies and buy some that actually lower ya car hahaha!
    damn you do sound like a prick.

white_ep3_civic, if you want to go lower, dont go cheap unknown brands. Buddyclub N+ or Tein Flex are what i would personally go for. If you're happy with the current setup then leave it. Looks good atm, but hard to tell from the incline parked position.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by snYpz View Post
    +1

Let it set in a bit. After some time mine set in a tad lower. Some people suggest removing one of the locking rings/perch in the rears IF your already on lowest setting, just to get a a bit more low.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Didnt he say that they are Tein SS's? Good coilover, but if thats the lowest on those wheels then perhaps buddyclub will get you that look your chasing (if you want hellaflush lowered lol) But other than that nice ride!

The ride height in my buddyclubs are set with the springs just slightly locked up so they dont float in the hangars. I reckon if you squished them up, dumped it as low as it will go, then tried to drive off it wouldnt because the wheels wouldnt be touching the road lol.

Everyone - nice cars though
    Honda Accord Euro

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    hahahahaha ok so maybe i do sound like prick, but hey, this is the forums! if u cant take critisium then get the f*ck off them!!!!
    There is no doubt that tein ss are great coilivers but for that aplication i dont think there the correct part for the job! If you running 20inch rims then u not building a track car, u want more show/cruse so a cheaper coilover with a lower ride height is more suited!!!

white_ep3_civic is if makes u feel any better i think my car is in the clouds too and looks gay with the shit boot spoiler i have!!!
    The Ari Gold of OZ Honda Forums

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Least you guys have got rims! lol. Go stockers!
    Honda Accord Euro

Quote Originally Posted by snYpz View Post
    +1

dw mate, looks good mate

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    [QUOTE=JN7;2845342]+1

OK we have come to that conclusion now, everyone agrees im a prick!
    Can we get back to subject and look at some slammed CL9s damm

^ lol this guy....

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

THE-LOWDOWN.COM "less is more."

Join our Facebook page.

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    ^ that is a beautiful setup!

You have spacers in the rear? What suspension you riding on, nice drop in the rears. Have cops pulled you over for the wide and negative rear camber?

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    ^same car as jd_911???