Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast
    Anyone know where you can buy the USB Xcarlink from now? The Aust xcarlink website doesnt seem to have stock

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I am too looking to get a carlink for my iphone4.

I also have a nokia ck-7w bluetooth car kit fitted.

Will they both work together? So, if i'm listening to my iphone through the xcarlink, and i receive a call - Will it go through the nokia ck7w bluetooth kit?

Thanks all,

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux
    I emailed xcarlink uk and they said it'd cost about 76 pounds for the unit + 12 pounds for shipping. Comes out to about $150 AUD.

Just put in an order for one of these - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/USB-SD-Car-Mp...item2c567ccd68

Cheaper than xcarlink and hopefully performs the same job. Will keep you guys posted

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux
    Please let us know how it goes.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro std 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by ricsvtr View Post
    Just put in an order for one of these - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/USB-SD-Car-Mp...item2c567ccd68

Cheaper than xcarlink and hopefully performs the same job. Will keep you guys posted
    Let us know how it performs. Xcarlink is too expensive.
    2006 CL9 Accord Euro 6MT - Nighthawk Black Pearl
    Mods: | 5,000k Polarg HID Bulb | PIAA LED Licence Plate & Parking Light Bulb |

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Navi
    You can buy xcarlink from Sydney Installers, either via Ebay or direct from their website http://www.sydneyinstallers.com.au/

I have just picked one up for 2008 luxury navi

Having trouble finding info on the net as to how to correctly access the rear of the stereo to plug this thing in (i.e. how do I dismantle the dash correctly). Has anyone installed in the latest shape Euro? Most info on how to remove the trim relates to the 2002 - 2007/8 shape.
    Last edited by Rico--; 12-09-2010 at 02:30 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    IM ON A BOAT
    watch this vid.
    So i heard you like mudkipz

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Navi
    Quote Originally Posted by d_evilz View Post
    watch this vid.
    Cheers. This looks like an older model, and an Accord not a Euro? But looks to be the only guide kicking around. I'll just have to get stuck in and give it a crack... need to psych myself up . Hopefully everything pulls apart in a similar manner.

Member Array
    Car:
    IM ON A BOAT
    well it did give me a good indication on how the thing comes apart . took me less then an hour to install it.
    first time noobie here, haha

oh btw, i own a 06 CL9, which the vid, not sure if its the same with the CU2..
    Last edited by d_evilz; 13-09-2010 at 08:44 AM.
    So i heard you like mudkipz

Just installed this today - works great! Came nicely packaged with instructions

Just installed this today - works great! Came nicely packaged with instructions
    How the sound quality?