Member Array
    Car:
    90 civic lol

Question EF auto B series conversion

Hey guys, I got given a EF civic hatch thats auto i want to do a b18c manual conversion. Has anyone done this with the ef? and can i just use the hasport mounts or is the auto mount points different? and how about running a clutch, will the manual ef pedal box bolt in or do i need a aftermarket one (wilwood)? Thanks for any help

Member Array
    Car:
    shooting star
    -auto moutn trans is different
    -b18c has been dropped into ef's heaps in the past
    -you can use the ef manual pedal box

Member Array
    Car:
    90 civic lol
    - can the hasport mounts stroll be used?

Member Array
    Car:
    91 ED Hatch
    Hey buddy! Darwin boy huh? Where abouts? Good to see there are people tuning up hondas up there still. Yeah you should just be able to get the hasport kit and bolt it in. Find a pedal assembly and clutch master from a donor vehicle and your good to go. You will also need driveshafts to fit as well. Should be able to get them from Hasport as well, or just find some to suit the jap spec B16 2nd gen crx. Have you thought about what you are doing about wiring yet?
    ::Street Level::

Member Array
    Car:
    90 civic lol
    Hey mate, Im in driver. yea looking for a pedal box atm. and no one seems to have manuals. so if anyone has or knows where a wreaked manual ef please let me know. yea getting it all from hasport. but i have no idea wen it comes to wiring but it couldn't be to hard lol. and there is really no hondas up here its really sad.

Member Array
    Car:
    crx
    Have look at this DIY done by Ecu Man few ago

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46374

Try track down ed9 crx wreak for parts as alot the parts will help you with your B series swap
    eg.
    -fuel tank with elec fuel pump wiring
    -disc rear brakes
    -manual pedal box

And ef8 Jdm crx or ef9 jdm civic haftcut with b16a1 with cable gearbox

These day there is few more option with parts you can use since ECUMAN wrote that DIY
    -You can get wiring looms made up in USA to convert from obd0 (on b16a1 in ef8/ef9) to obd1 (On eg and ek civic b16a2 and dc2 iintegra b18c)
    -more option for mounts of brands
    -custom driveshafts
    -kit to run hydro gearboxes from eg/dc/ek (it easy to source a Eg or dc haft these days as the chances of getting a Ef0/9 is low)

there more but that all i can think of atm

Also jump on crxaustralia.com there alot of there too with b series swaps as ed9 87-92 honda crx are similar to ed/ef civic
    If you see a good Technical post giving advice give some postive rep