Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Nice work you have there...

Sure to get Ghetto Seal of Approval from Aaron!
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    WOW! That's A LOT of piping. Very nice! You should consider doing an enclosure around your pod. RMN15N did a DIY for the EG, which should be similar in position to your EK. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52057

I kept my piping short because I wanted air to directly flow in without changing too much direction (so I would get better air velocity).
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Ha Ha.Yeh I started with just 1 piece of tubing and then I thought what the hell the more cold air the better and ended up with 4
    I had planned to build a perspex box around the Filter then my friend told me about one of those 20 Litre style containers he saw they use for chemicals and reckoned cut right it will work a treat.So when I find one of them I will do that.
    That way it will be easy .
    I mean I was going to paint my Valve cover,build a nice looking box and get it looking real pretty under there but I guess I'm just Paranoid cause if a thief pops the hood and see's how Ghetto it is Hopefully he won't want to steal the car
    Ghetto ftw

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Thanks for the too Link aaronng.Something else to think about...

Member Array
    Car:
    飯盒
    Does anyone have english installation instructions for the j's racing intake?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    OMG, did J's Racing just rip my design off?

Hey Aaron, justed wanted to ask, if the foglight cover was stuck to the end of your piping, would the flow be even better?? Since the foglight cover kind of acts like a "velocity stack" for your intake. Ive got the 06' so I can have both foglight and intake duct, and just wanted to know. Cheers!
    06 Lux Auto Arctic Blue