Mugen Twinloop exhaust

Hi guys/girls,

I have a AU ITR DC2R and was thinking if a Mugen Twinloop will bolt onto the stock ITR pipe? And if I get it will it improve anything as this is just a muffler addon from the axel?

Cheers,

the mugen twinloop axel back wont fit onto ur stock bpipe as the flange is different.. u will need to modify it. there wont be any performance difference as its just the axel back u r installing. just get full cat back with jdm cat converter.. all bolts onto ur car

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    might as well get headers with high flow cat with the twinloop, u will see a nice power gain

cannot afford header yet, gonna convince the misses to even get the twinloop, cat and piping first. Was planning to for the twinloop but since its incompatible with stock DC2R I might as well replace the whole exhaust system.

What kind of gains am I looking at if I got with twinloop muffler and whole exhaust system up to the stock extractors.

Regards,

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    it would be better then stock but still be restrictive if you get the twinloop, highflow cat and piping going to stock extracts, if your going to do that you might aswell wait until you can afford it all then do it all at once will save you the trouble and cash u spend on labour unless you can DIY then that would be ok

thanks man this may take me another half a year

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    Same boat as most people when modding the dc2r I just bought a twin loop cat back but holding out till my headers arrive as theres not much point in stuffing around with the different cats and flange sizes - repeated trips to the exhaust shop etc.

Should be here soon and then I will get it all done yay

Member Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA TYPE R
    buy used and save some cash and then u can get it all at the same time ...... if u get some good deals..
    THERES NO CAR LIKE A TYPE R