Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo 3g lude

Member Array
    Car:
    91 ED Hatch
    haha i saw this build early on over on pp.com. your chassis is shagged but im jealous of your powerplant ha! good to see you did the right thing and switched from the slushbox! Keep up the good work champ!
    ::Street Level::

Member Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 VTi-R
    That's awesome dude

thanks everyone . not much has been happening atm . buying a house so tha lude is on the back burner for abit , but no dout i'll get it done soon . still waiting for my new cam gears to arrive . all engine mounts are now soild filled with 252 . and polished the inlet outside and in . going to buy my flywheel next week and thats about it for abit . thanks again everyone and i cant wait to finish this monster and give out some awesome number from the dyno and strip .

update , camgears arrived and bought the new lude for everything to go into . not long now

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5-R
    progress looking awesome mate. going to keep the lude white?

yeah white and orange theme should look awesome . with gunmetal rims and stainless pipes . hehe

Phattzy!! Good to see your sharing this baby with the world, not just with us boys on PA. Its going good mate, keep up the great work!!

haha thanks wittles .

UPDATES !!!!!!!!! UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tha wife and freinds

and the brakes

very nice build, lovin the engine colours, cant wait to see it finished.

same same . re-wire the ecu back today .

ecu rewired and a sneak peak of the engine in tha new lude , will pull it back out tomorrow still have to put the rerouted power steer line in and load the new clutch kit / flywheel and gearbox .

ECU

engine in lude