Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Does anyone know how much pedders charges for EK civic performance springs/shocks combo?

I'm just curious.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    ill give them a call tomorrow if i can and just ask how much more for a set of shocks in addition to the $265 he quoted for springs and get back to you ;D

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by bambi View Post
    ill give them a call tomorrow if i can and just ask how much more for a set of shocks in addition to the $265 he quoted for springs and get back to you ;D
    cheers mate, thanks
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    wow stil havent, ive got tomorrow off so ill do it then. just an ek hatch right? =D

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    91 eh9
    just but combo sets from the states shocks and springs its a good rate atm too

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    alright called em this morning. they said normally all 4 shocks in the gas sealed sports ryder type are $1016 but if your in the trade just under eight hundred. i dunno but a grand for pedders shocks and springs seems a bit steep when there are other decent brands out there

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    i got quoted $1860 for springs and shocks combo a pedders that was with fitting and allignment. Bugger that! lol have ordered a set of Skunk2 sports shocks and putting either tien pro s or eibach pro kit springs on them and wont cost me more than $1K. From the advice i got pedders are a rip lol and they're stuff isn't much too shout about anyway.

Unless your shouting in anger when your springs sag lol :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    ouch!!!@ that much for spring an shockers!!! betta off goin coil-overs lol, or goin tein springs an shockers
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK
    This how its look like on my EK with Pedders Sport (Front: 2552, rear: 2553). Im using stock shocks for nearly 2 years now and seems no issues at all or maybe I don't drive much. I think Pedders is good enough for your requirement and budget "atm". The height looks good, especially the front, need a bit lower for the rear. Handling is different with the stock springs, stiffer and harder. It also depends on how low you wanna go. Lowered springs obviously cannot compare to a set of coilovers but if you can get special price from Pedders, why not? Lots of ppl go for lowered springs! But if you think about the long term and low your ride a bit more, go for coilovers mate! 3months saving I think will be enough. Im now thinking of going for tein or cusco coilovers. Anyway, the final decision is up to you, whichever makes you happy! ehrrrr cannot upload pic, dunno why! Give the link instead.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...d=383662580080
    Last edited by ozboi; 25-09-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    yeah exactly what i thought, what a load of bs lol. you can get a way better sussy for that money. i think i'm gonna have to go the teins because i cant find many Eibach Pro Kits around oh well still good springs, 'thesaint' has that combo and he reckons they're good for street use

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EH9
    I'm pretty sure JDMyard have Eibach Pro Kit springs if you would rather those than the Teins. Either way seems like a decent street setup to me though and it's what I'm thinking of using eventually

Member Array
    Car:
    370Z/DC5
    yeah they did have them but are out of stock for my model unlucky lol