Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra VTi-R

Hondata S300 Help

Hey guys just got a couple questions with the S300, This is my post from Hondata website thought ill post here too just in case any one else has some info cheers!

Hey i just got a S300 P28 ECU and installed it with a harness into my 96 Integra VTi-R (GSR), i loaded the 93-95 GSR Base Map, because that was the closest to my car and am having a few problems.

First Off Error Codes:

20 ELD Electrical Load Detector
    23 KS Knock Sensor
    41 Oxygen Sensor Heater

Second Air Fuel display is constantly red

A:F (:1)
    ranges from 0.7* - 0.8*

Third is, i got told by a reputable tuner that if i really want to use the s300 for now, just upload the VTiR base map and set VTEC to 5700 because I'm using the Skunk2 IM, to do this do i just adjust the lower and upper to 5700?

My Car Info:
    1996 Integra VTiR, I/H/E Skunk2 IM.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    **If I have helped you out please feel free to give PQ (post quality point), cheers**

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    firts of all I would not use the GSR calibration,, our VTi-R's are different to the USDM GSR so use the base calibration stockjdmp72.skl its much more suited to your engine

in regards to your problems

1, 20 ELD, 23 KS go to Prameters\Mics and disable ELD and Knock Sensor
    2, in regards to code 41, your engine will have a O2 heater, your Wiring should be there, however a P28 ECU not setup corectly cannot operate the O2 heater so you will get code 41. you can either have your ECU fixed or just disable the O2 heater in the same [Misc] menu.

you may have to disable the Vtec Pressure Switch under the VTEC menu if you get code 22.

dont alter antting else in the calibration

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra VTi-R
    Hey ECU-MAN thanks for reply, just this morning i got a reply from TODA AU and got some advice from them, maintaining the stock US P72 map (GSR), the car runs well, VTEC switch has been changed to 5700, all errors have been disabled, O2 Heater was disabled in the Closed Loop tab. The car seems to be running strong, i will try the same changes with the JDM P72 map and see how that goes.
    **If I have helped you out please feel free to give PQ (post quality point), cheers**

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra VTi-R
    ECU-MAN - I just tryed the same set up with the JDM Map and seems to run about the same i guess only a dyno or some one that could read the datalogging would be able to tell which one is better, and i got no errors about VTEC pressure so i guess thats all good.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    you will have to dyno tune it now to get your performace out of the engine.