Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EG
    looking verry nice brutha...loving that grill....

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 2000 EK
    havent updated in awhile. and nothing much has really happened with my ek. but been thinking about it
    and have decided to go down a different road. ive decided to go down the ek9/oem road. The 'jdm style'
    is nice and i really dig it just to much replica stuff out there. im not saying its the worst thing ever i have
    a repica lip f/r and a replica spoon duckbill, but seeing as il be keeping this car till im 21 at least i guess ill
    do it proper the second time round. so for now im looking for a ek9 cluster, since i got a cxi aint got no tacho
    then will move on to a ek9 wing, rear lip and finish the exterior with a honda access front lip. was ucky enough
    to pick up an oem grill so ive started somewhere haha. and since a b16b swap isnt planned as yet might aswell
    get the looks right

Member Array
    Car:
    ekb18c,jazz,eg5
    We do a shoot soon Jeremy my car currently having a transformation. Lol
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..

..We Welcome You Abourd!..

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    I like it! JDM OEM ftw!

Make sure you join Honda-Tech in the US (if ur not already) lots of guys selling OEM parts over there - shipping is the only thing that sucks, but with dollar at 99 odd cents you can't ask for much more - great time to start your project.

Subscribed
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 2000 EK
    a little update. just picked up a honda access rear lip, not ctr but does the trick and looks good.
    hopefully picking up an ek9 wing on the weekend then send em both off to get painted.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000/EK4/EJ8
    look really nice so far..................keep up the good work.

"u got to love the ek"

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    where bouts u gettin it painted an how much? lol, i really hate doin diy paining lips an such, id rather get some one else to do it once an right, than havin to redo it later cause of the half ass job that i done lol

I know its cheaper to do it myself, but do it once do it right, since i cant do it, some one else can
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 2000 EK
    well the impulse buying has continued due to the aussie dollar, oem window visors now on their
    way from jap. hopefully can get everything on by the next meet. now just need a front lip and headlights
    and will be done!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 2000 EK
    put the rear lip on today, took a good hour but sits much better than the ebay replica

Member Array
    ballin outta control.

how much was the rear lip?
    naturally i finished my set.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 2000 EK
    haha yea. gotta do it now before summer holiday expenses set in. i got it off a member from here, trade my rear lip plus a little bit of cash

Banned Array
    Car:
    SUV honda :)
    I really like your EK man!

very nice

Any chance you going to make it a EK9 replica?