Hi guys,

It's been over a year since I left the forum searching for something more meaningful in my life and now I'm back after a full circle!

So much has happened since, I've moved with my partner from Canberra into Sydney, got a new job, dwelling into new business ops and...

I've just sold my EK CXI and bought a 2008 FD2 (completely stock). Looking forward to getting back into the OH scene again. Great to see so much has changed here, and that it's changed in good way too!

Some high-level plans for the car (only cosmetic at this stage):

- ICE upgrade (I hate the current HU and CD stacker that should be called CD stucker)
- Front and rear lips with spoiler
- Projector headlights w/HID
- Window tints
- Rego/Plate change!

Being new to Sydney and the car, I've got some questions:

- How does transfer of rego works in NSW? I tried doing it online but it kept saying that they could not validate the information and when I rang RTA they said I have to bring it in and I can't do it online? Why would they have the rego transfer section online then?
- Best/Recommended place in Sydney to have my stock HU upgraded to a 2-din touch screen multimedia unit with bluetooth. What brand/model would you recommend?
- The ex-owner was a smoker . What's the best way to get rid of the odor in the car? Is there anyone that does it professionally?
- Best HID option for the FD2. Any recommended projector headlights?

Thanks all! I'll post some stock pics later today.