Question Please help.!! REAR SPEAKERS in euro 05

hey guys i've been searching all morning and havn't got a single good lead yet. i currently have 2 12" subs in the trunk powered by a soundstream amp. im really happy with the bass that produces etc. im also happy with the splits i've got installed in the front ( running off headunit ) but i wanted to upgrade my rear stock 6by9's. do i need another amp or can i just buy 6by9's and run them off the head unit aswell.? also is a capacitor really a necessity?

Short answer no

Long Answer, if you want good quality sound yes. Don't spend too much on 6x9s as they only really just 'fill in the gaps' your splits are the speakers you want to focus on. That being said, if you choose to get a new amp, I recommended a 2 channel (or bridged 4 channel) and wire up your splits to that and having your 6x9s run off the H/U

Check out http://www.caraudioaustralia.com/ .

It all comes down to A) How good your splits are, B) How loud you want to crank it C) How much of a perfectionist you are

we'll i've got decent splits at the front already its jsut wen i crank it too much my rear speakers can't handle it. gues i'll just fade it to the front a little and disconnect the rears. cheers for that