Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dvd player + tv

Can you state your budget.....

Cause putting a DVD player into your car is not cheap. Its an expensive venture.

Quote Originally Posted by alphabeatsco
    wats my best option ......for installnig a dvd and a monitor

hmm...i jus wanna do a cheap job..like those on ebay.

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    go all in one unit... i've got the all in one unit in my coupe... heaps cleaner than having two separate dins...
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

hjey i heard u can use ps2 as a dvd drive?
    how do u do that? how does a ps2 connec tto a car?
    also if i use ps2 and a monitor....how do i connect that to a subwoofer?
    thankz

how do you connect the power?

hjey i heard u can use ps2 as a dvd drive?
    how do u do that? how does a ps2 connec tto a car?
    also if i use ps2 and a monitor....how do i connect that to a subwoofer?
    thankz
    Well if your just running a PS2 and a normal monitor IE just monitor and not a receiver unit you will need to get a power converter that connects into your cigerette lighter (converst from 12 volts to 240 volts) and also a FM modulator. Another way you can do is. If your head unit has Aux input all you do is connect the video cable to your monitor and then the Audio RCA to the Aux input....

if ur monitor doesnt have an in built television receiver, is there an add on u can buy?

if ur monitor doesnt have an in built television receiver, is there an add on u can buy?
    Well it depends if your monitor have the function to tune TV channel or not. I think I have seen the tuner box for about $100 on Ebay.

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    i have that setup in my car i have the monitor at the top where the original deck sat.. then under the ashtray just above the cup holders, is where i placed my dvd player unit.. But I am selling my dvd player unit! I am going for an all-in-one unit. Its a Starsound DVD player 4x40watt. It has the following features: DVD/VCD/MP3/CD/JPEG playback/ AM/FM tuner, detachable face, a very well built unit. I am looking for a quick sale $150 ono. PM me for details

Mate you have to be a member of this forum before you can start posting things for sale................

alphabeatsco

Wait until a few weeks time I will show you my install in my car. With the PS2

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    i got the pioneer avh-p7550dvd but havent thought of getting a ps2... no point i though... lol

but my 2cents... cos using ur screen without the car running is gonna eat ur battery...
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW